Hey! The D racked up another sack today...that's something, right?

Once again, best post of the day! Thanks for the laugh once again. Your humor is much appreciated.

Classy post as always (yes I am mocking the guy who follows you around the board)

hey man i thnk the gophers will go 12 and 4 from now on with jim shortel at QB

cool

Classy post as always (yes I am mocking the guy who follows you around the board)

Hey Zambam,

First, you're the one mocking a post and you're talking about class?

Second, if you can't find some humor in that post then I kind of feel sorry for you. If you can't find a little humor in a season like this and a loss like that then you might want to consider seeking professional help. Take care.

Hey Zambam,

First, you're the one mocking a post and you're talking about class?

Second, if you can't find some humor in that post then I kind of feel sorry for you. If you can't find a little humor in a season like this and a loss like that then you might want to consider seeking professional help. Take care.
Lol what? I did find humor in it. Unregistered User has someone that follows him around everywhere saying "another classy post" because he thinks Unregistered User is classless. I was mocking that guy. What are you talking about?

Lol what? I did find humor in it. Unregistered User has someone that follows him around everywhere saying "another classy post" because he thinks Unregistered User is classless. I was mocking that guy. What are you talking about?

Zambam, my apologies. I thought you were talking about my post, it seems that there are people in this forum that all they want to do is rip people's posts and be negative. Again, sorry about that and thanks for the clarification.

Top Bottom