why are we whining?

washgopher

Reaction score
watch tOSU and MSU, Bucks look as bad as Gophs and they have a lot of 4 and 5 star talent

I'm not watching this game but I'd be willing to bet the family jewels that the Buckeyes do not look as bad as the Gophers did today.

watch tOSU and MSU, Bucks look as bad as Gophs and they have a lot of 4 and 5 star talent
I agree with you 100%. People didn't listen to Kill at the beginning of the season and he is doing the best with what he was given.

I want to know what all the naysayers will do if Kill IS able to turn this program around? Will they actually admit they were wrong? This first year means nothing to me because I know rebuilding will take time.

I would LOVE to admit I was wrong but until he even wins a big ten game how can anyone say he is here as a long term solution.

I am assuming possibly 1 big ten win this year-- if he does the same next he is out of here. I still see him resigning at the end of this year

Let's see...OSU lost five of its best players due to NCAA violations including a potential Heisman QB and are starting a freshman QB along with a fifth-year backup.

Also, I have no doubt the Buckeyes will be back and are as strong as they always are next season. At least the defense has held a good MSU offense to 10 points through three and a half quarters. The Gophs couldn't hold Michigan to 10 points in 12 minutes.

OSU QB looked HORRIBLE. Missing open receivers like his name was Weber, ...or Gray.

Top Bottom