We Need "Models"

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
We have no "models" on this team. Every school gets fringe recruits that could be good, or could be not so good. These types of players need upper-classmen that can show them attitude (winning attitude; something doesn't go right, no sweat - still going to get it done), work ethic, and effort, and right now, there isn't a single upperclassman on the team that would be a "model" of this.

Feshmen and Sophomores - if there ever was such a case for under-classmen to take over a team, this is it. Forget the crap-attitude, no effort, no heart upper-classmen. Don't let them decide what your legacy is going to be - you decide.

Good post. Totally agree. There appears to be zero leadership on this team. Marcus Fuller mentioned that not one player went over to help Shortell get up after one of his sacks in the first half. Your leaders should be the ones doing that - not walking away from him.

We need....

players and coaches.

p.s., I'd also like an athletic director

I don't know why, but for some reason I think Shortell could be the guy. He seems like a smart kid, and he seems to legitimately care. And even in just the little bit that he has played, he has gotten ROCKED probably close to ten times, yet he gets up and moves on.

At some point he has to perform, but I think he will.

Top Bottom