Advice for a depressed fan?

boston.gopher

Reaction score
I could use some reasons for optimism this season. What things do I need to look for to see development of our your players? Do we have any players on the roster now who will be very good to great in 2+ years? Any recruits that I should be excited about? I know Kill has had his health issues and I know it takes time to turn things around but this is painful to watch. Please help a depressed fan!!!

Drink beer and root for Nebraska to beat Wisconsin.

I'm with you...very frustrated. I bought into the Kill hype. He's showing nothing IMO to have ANY hope for. This is a terribly coached team; it's too obvious. Another sad season as a Gopher fan. I hate Wisconsin.

I'm forcing myself to suffer through watching this game so that I appreciate 6-6 seasons THAT much more

Stay away from tall buildings and do not have a loaded firearm in the house. We will not win another game this year. Belgian beer works faster BTW.

Stay away from tall buildings and do not have a loaded firearm in the house. We will not win another game this year. Belgian beer works faster BTW.

That's a tough one in this state, heh

Well the only positive I could find is that our only players who didnt look afraid out there were Tinsley and the freshmen. Cobb, Jones, Amaefula and Shortell were playing hard. It's not enough to call it a silver lining, maybe a gray lining?

Go Huskers!

Also a fun fight to watch on HBO tonight. For my money, the most exciting fighter in the world.

drink beer II

suggest a multi year subscription to a beer of the month club...this may take a while

and get a dog

I could use some reasons for optimism this season. What things do I need to look for to see development of our your players? Do we have any players on the roster now who will be very good to great in 2+ years? Any recruits that I should be excited about? I know Kill has had his health issues and I know it takes time to turn things around but this is painful to watch. Please help a depressed fan!!!

Join me on the LSU bandwagon.

Watch this. Grab a beer. Know that when the good days come, it be amazing, the heights will seem all the greater for the distance traveled from the valley.

Ski U Mah
Beat Purdue

Advice for a depressed fan?

There's that old announcer....Harry Carry

Pheasant opener in two weeks. Saturday is free.

This Lynx are hot. Maybe The Duluth Bulldogs will move up to D1 in football. The Bulldogs probably could give the Gophers a good challenge now in football and we all know what their hockey team did last season. Otherwise, it's a bad situation for Minnesota sports fans.

Top Bottom