Will we ever see ESPN College Game Day on our Campus?

GO4INLALALAND

Reaction score
Seeing ESPN college game day on Wisconsin's campus makes me green with envy. I think that it would be such a game day adrenaline rush to have them on campus. That would be a fun way to start your Saturday. Hopefully, the Little Brown Jug will become as big of a rivalry game as it once was by becoming a game between two teams in the top 10. That would get ESPN to our campus.

Administration wouldn't let them on :rolleyes:

If we were ever top 15 going into the game against Wisconsin while they were top 10 and it was like the 125th anniversary of the rivalry or 150th or something divisible by 5.....we might have a chance.

If the Gophers were number 1 playing the number 2 ranked Badgers, college game day would still be somewhere in the South or West.

If the Gophers were number 1 playing the number 2 ranked Badgers, college game day would still be somewhere in the South or West.

They've been in Ann Arbor and Madison this year, so the conspiracy theory doesn't hold any water.

They've been in Ann Arbor and Madison this year, so the conspiracy theory doesn't hold any water.

Exactly, they will show up to any campus so long as there is a game playing there that is worth paying attention too, i.e. they are in Madison today. Right now, the Gophers are not worth paying attention too.

I was joking and not mentioning a conspiracy. Lol.

GO4INLALALAND Reply

"...Hopefully, the Little Brown Jug will become as big of a rivalry game as it once was by becoming a game between two teams in the top 10..."

You must be joking? LALALAND is apt.

[QUOTGE=bendbadgersteve;441175]"...Hopefully, the Little Brown Jug will become as big of a rivalry game as it once was by becoming a game between two teams in the top 10..."

You must be joking? LALALAND is apt.[/QUOTE]

Hey bend over badger,

Why don't you get drunker, drive your car, hit a deer and have sex with it. When you are done you can have sloppy seconds with the corpse your boyfriend dug up. I know that is what you vadger fans do for fun. I guess I know why you corpse humpers have such an inferiority complex even when your team doesn't suck.

Seeing ESPN college game day on Wisconsin's campus makes me green with envy. I think that it would be such a game day adrenaline rush to have them on campus. That would be a fun way to start your Saturday. Hopefully, the Little Brown Jug will become as big of a rivalry game as it once was by becoming a game between two teams in the top 10. That would get ESPN to our campus.

Nope. Never. When pigs fly. When Hell freezes over. When Israel and the Palestinians make peace. No.

"...Hopefully, the Little Brown Jug will become as big of a rivalry game as it once was by becoming a game between two teams in the top 10..."

You must be joking? LALALAND is apt.

your team just killed nebraska on national tv and you're on a gopher board talking *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#?

1280926761032.jpg

"your team just killed nebraska on national tv..."

That's correct. And Minnesota?

GOOF4INLALALAND is hitting the crack pipe while evidently fantasizing about GameDay.

Remember, he's "...green with envy...".

No doubt. Envy, though, would be the least of his issues judging from his reply.

I truly can't wait for the trip to TCF.

Top Bottom