Saturday is the right time to make the switch to Zac Epping

John Galt

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start a new thread that for once doesn't discuss Gray/Shortell. If Shortell was clearly ready to start, he would be. The coaches see them every day.

I'm hoping that the young offensive lineman can begin to emerge this season. I'd like to see improvement from E. Olson and Gjere, and see minutes for Epping, T. Olson, and others as we build the line for the future. If we can't pass protect better than we did last week, it doesn't matter if Andrew Luck is our QB.

So the coaches know who to play at quarterback, but you know better who should get time on the O-line? That's rich.

So the coaches know who to play at quarterback, but you know better who should get time on the O-line? That's rich.

E. Olson and Gjere are already starters, I said I'd like them to get better. Epping and T. Olson have gotten minutes. The title of my thread was sarcastic, in case you didn't see the exact same thread with Shortell's name.

E. Olson and Gjere are already starters, I said I'd like them to get better. Epping and T. Olson have gotten minutes. The title of my thread was sarcastic, in case you didn't see the exact same thread with Shortell's name.

Shortell should start over Gray (and I am not being sarcastic).

Epping looks pretty lost to me out there. He as missed some pretty big blocks.

Top Bottom