Stoudamire out for Saturday.

Yikes. As awful as he was Saturday playing with a broken arm, to me, he's our best defensive player.

It's Troy Stoudermire.
I feel so proud I beat dpo to it!

Wouldn't Henderson be more likely to start?

Wouldn't Henderson be more likely to start?

Considering Denard Robinson's "supreme skill" at throwing the football, I'm hoping the guy the staff selects to replace Stoudermire is much stronger in tackling and in run support than in his coverage skills.

Really? He hasn't shown nearly enough for me to say he's better than Tinsely or Royston.

I think so. Except for the NDSU game, when he was a complete mess, he has been super physical. He gave up underneath stuff to Woods against USC, but was great playing the run the first two games. Vereen has been awful, which has led teams to throw against him often, yet the few times they've gone back to Stoudamire, T-Roy has done well.

My crew and I knew something had to be up with T-Roy when he wasn't on the opening kickoff return, and then whe we saw him standing flat-footed and getting shake-and-baked twice, something was wrong. Sure enough, broken arm.

Tinsley was good against USC, and solid against Miami, but awful against NDSU. Royston has been decent.

We're four games through, and four winnable games through. So why not just keep Carter's redshirt on? Same with Cobb. Still don't get why we pulled Cobb's redshirt when we have Kirkwood, Bennett, and Wright. And if we needed to we could have Lamonte play running back again.

Top Bottom