Purdue Trip Advice: Where to tailgate, drink, etc.

Gdizzle

Reaction score
We have a decent sized group (8) driving down for the Purdue game. We are all in our young twenties. Anyone know of any good places to drink, good lots to tailgate, and any other advice? We are staying right on campus in the Campus Inn, driving down Friday and heading home Sunday. Any help to make this a fun trip is greatly appreciated.

We parked on the "IM GOLD" field a few years ago. Was a good time.

Breakfast Club, forget what bar/s have it, just don't forget a costume.

They've got a good "lot" setup in West Lafayette right by the stadium. Just get there early enough to get a good spot to do some dranking. Purdue fans are cool - have a similar disposition to us when it comes to their team. Met some pretty funny people actually.

For post game partying, I took the advice of their fans and went into Lafayette - bigger town, more stuff to do. Had fun for a while but actually ended up back in Chicago that night. When I awoke, someone had apparently pooped in my pants

I've never been there, but that the XXX Family Restaurant has been featured on a few travel/food shows. Burgers and specials named after famous Boilermakers and such.

Top Bottom