Glad I never have to worry about Coach Kill doing this

I would take a coach that wore women's clothing if they could beat a ranked opponent after being down at half. Kill has a long way to go to accomplish what Gundy has on the field and in press conferences. Not to mention Gundy is a only 40 and a man.

Kill has a long way to go to accomplish what Gundy has on the field and in press conferences.

You didn't watch last weeks presser did you? Kill put on a clinic of how to hold a fired up hot talking presser without coming off looking like a child. :)

Fantastic post-game speech.

He tells them why they won the game and in doing so gives them even more reason to believe in themselves and their coaching staff. He is teaching with almost every word, rather than just getting emotional. Tremendous!

Just shows more than ever: you can get away with anything - just WIN. Win games, that's all you have to do. You can shoot people on the street with a taser gun, knock up freshman volleyball players, whatever you want. Just friggin win.

Agreed with pretty much everyone here. If Kill left for whatever reason, I'd take Gundy in a second.

You didn't watch last weeks presser did you? Kill put on a clinic of how to hold a fired up hot talking presser without coming off looking like a child. :)
Oh I saw it, I just don't think that over takes "I'M A MAN I'M FORTY" and acting like an adult while you are fired up is no fun.

Top Bottom