Keith Marshall RB target from NC

I am surprised rivals has us listed because we have been out of the running since the first day we offered him. It's down to Georgia and Notre Dame.

In or out? Who knows, but Kill has been working North Carolina pretty hard. I don't think we've worked that area before.

In or out? Who knows, but Kill has been working North Carolina pretty hard. I don't think we've worked that area before.

Completely out of the running. He is the #1 rated all purpose back in this class. Florida has an outside shot but with Richt being on the hot seat and if Notre Dame starts a big winning streak, I think he ends up with the Irish. On their fan forum irishenvy, the thread dedicated to him has 190,000 views and almost 1,000 comments.

I think rivals lists us because it lists nearly EVERY major school in the country that has put out an offer to him.

I wasn't commenting on Marshall so much, only that Kill seems to be working North Carolina harder than previous regimes.

Completely out of the running. He is the #1 rated all purpose back in this class. Florida has an outside shot but with Richt being on the hot seat and if Notre Dame starts a big winning streak, I think he ends up with the Irish. On their fan forum irishenvy, the thread dedicated to him has 190,000 views and almost 1,000 comments.

Almost as many as the "Oops, wrong forum" thread !

Top Bottom