Thoughts on this Upcoming Michigan game!!

Reaction score
Here's what I think of Michigan. First of all they are over rated they shouldn't even be ranked. They have had probably one of the most easiest preseason match ups in college football. I mean come on East Mich then Notre Dame who actually sucks this year and I really think if the gophers play to their fullest they could beat Notre Dame this year they suck. Then Michigan had to play like west Mich. and then freaking San Diego St.. I mean if we had these match ups we would probably be at least 2-2 of 3-1. I also want to say don't go hitting on the gophers losing to No dakota st. cuz it was all because of penalties. Two touchdowns could of atleast been taken away and we would've won for that and especially at the end of that second half when gray threw that interception for a touchdown that shouldn't of happened. We should've won that game so we should be 2-2. Anyway about Michigan Gray can easily be the same athlete as Denard. Last year when Michigan started the Big ten season they sucked it up and they were ranked at the beginning just like this year. they haven't played and I can't believe i'm saying this but Mich. has not played a team as good as the gophers yet thats just what i think. They don't have a hot defense so I think if we could just put in Shortell to start like the first few possessions to see how he does because if gray doesnt have roll going in passing Shortell can get it going all we need is the defense. Remember Minnesota's defense was unbelievable against USC in 2nd half so if we can bring that defense and get it going in the start of the game and get something going on defense we have a shot. I don't what you people think but we have the capability to win these games it just all depends on if we bring that capability. I sure hope the No Dakota st. game was a wake up call and the Jerry Kill seizure which is what I think is from frustration and stress from losing that game i think the gophers need to step up and say hey we are killing our coach here we need to bring our offense and defense and our playing with our fullest potential begins now. They need to wake up make the easy defensive plays and beat the hell out of Michigan on Saturday because i know some where in the Gophers they have the talent, capability and effort to beat Michigan and some other good schools in this conference. They need to wake up from that No dakota st. and start playing Big ten football. I know somewhere in them they can beat Michigan because im sick of hearing denard robinson this denard robinson that blah blah blah i'm sick of it. I'm sick of hearing about Michigan and how skilled they are and thats why we need to support the gophers now and they need to beat them because they are beatable even at the big house by the gophers. All need to do is get a good rush defense at practice this week and get a offensive scheme down and we can beat them end of story leave comments or whatever thats my opinion on the whole thing. Sorry for this being so long.

I also want to imply that Denard Robinson's pass completion percentage is only freaking 48% and all will do is run and quite recenlty this year Minnesota has done actually pretty well with stopping the run so thats another point.

I also want to add that Minnesota is technically 0-0 and this is a new start a second chance to start something and I think they can start something but not win the division or anything but if you think about as of today you can say as a gopher football fan that we are still in it for the conference championship.

Top Bottom