Shooter Now Updated: Maybe Gophers Jerry Kill will coach Saturday, after all

BleedGopher

Reaction score
"Don't be surprised if Jerry Kill is back coaching Saturday for the University of Minnesota football game at Michigan, a little birdie hears.

Kill has been hospitalized at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., since suffering another seizure Sunday. The Gophers' first-year coach, who has a seizure disorder, apparently is feeling fine."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_18987033

Go Gophers!!

At the press conference today, Claeys mentioned that they still expected Kill back this week. :eek: One of the reporters said something to them about how it sounds like they are preparing for him not to be there (since they talked about Bill Miller being the guy in control on the field and Claeys will be the head coach from the press box) - but Claeys said they would be shocked if he wasn't.

This was also from the @GoldenGopherFB twitter account: "Coach Kill and his family are comfortable, say everything is OK @ Mayo Clinic, says Tracy Claeys at press conference."

It would be nice to keep this thread(or a thread) at the top with a sticky....COACH KILL UPDATES.

Updates only. No comments or reactions or opinions, save those for other threads.

It would be nice for people to stay informed without paging through numerous threads.

Just a thought.

It would be nice to keep this thread(or a thread) at the top with a sticky....COACH KILL UPDATES.

Updates only. No comments or reactions or opinions, save those for other threads.

It would be nice for people to stay informed without paging through numerous threads.

Just a thought.

Holy Jesus Martha, YOU, station 19, make too much sense for this GopherHole.

I agree with you as far as thread after thread of "I heard..." from numerous posters.

I suggest that we ask BleedGopher or GopherLady (or both) be our only official informants regarding Coach Kill.

That, my friends, is Dr.Don's prescription.

If you read the strib this morning I seriously doubt Kill will be on the sidelines at Michigan.

I am sure of two things:

1. That Kill will probably be fine and on the sidelines.
2. That Shooter has zero inside information and is just guessing as usual.

I am sure of two things:

1. That Kill will probably be fine and on the sidelines.
2. That Shooter has zero inside information and is just guessing as usual.

hey.....kind of like you, right?! :)

Top Bottom