Michigan Roll Call

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Who will be in Ann Arbor this weekend? Our group of 8-10 will be at the Pioneer High School lots bright and early Saturday morning. This will be my third Gophers-Wolverines game in AA, fourth game overall after I went to MSU-Michigan last year.

Before the season I thought this would be the year the Gophers could win in Ann Arbor with both schools having new coaches and issues the past few years.....not so sure after the first 4 weeks but I'll be watching from row 96.

I think there's a little more than a dozen of us in my group and it's our first trip to Ann Arbor. We'd like to tailgate near some other Gopher fans if possible. What are the rules/cost for the Pioneer High School tailgating lots?

Thanks!

I'll be there with a group of 4, the first football trip to Ann Arbor for all of us. Row 93 I believe. Anyone know the rules for tailgating on the golf course by the stadium? Can anyone get in?

I think there's a little more than a dozen of us in my group and it's our first trip to Ann Arbor. We'd like to tailgate near some other Gopher fans if possible. What are the rules/cost for the Pioneer High School tailgating lots?

Thanks!

I'll help ya on Pioneer, as that's where we've tailgated the past times we've been. Lots open at 6am. $40 per car. They have a designated area for visiting fans if you so choose (per the website, just tell the attendants at Gate 5 you'd like to park w/ the visitors).

http://www.michiganeventparking.com/

The times we've gone we haven't parked with visiting fans necessarily, just got there when they opened and set up shop right off Stadium. It's a 2 minute walk from the lots to the gates. Very easy in and out. Even better if you can party in the lots with the kicker's mom after we win on a last second field goal :) (thank you 2005!). Their website says the law prohibits alcohol ... but ... everyone has it. Charcoal grills are fine.

First post. I am going to the game Saturday with my six-year old son, hoping to re-live my youthful experience watching Minnesota win the Jug (I was seven in 1977). We are sitting in row 94, but would love to meet-up with a group before hand to eat, throw a football around, etc. Pioneer makes a lot of sense, but would want to make sure the group(s) would be willing to accomodate us. I am willing to pick-up anything along the way (from the DTW airport-Ann Arbor).

We plan on taking a shuttle bus from Miller Road Park & Ride - Internet site said the lot is free and round trip bus tix are $3 a piece.

Gophers Win! Since USC was my annual roadtrip I won't be in Ann Arbor. :-( The good news is that I've never witnessed a road victory, so I know that the Gophers will win!

2 of us flying there Friday morning. We will be tailgating with the AA Sat morning. Our seats are in row 94, I believe. Does anyone have recommendations for fun bars to go to Friday night?

Does anyone have recommendations for fun bars to go to Friday night?

There are four (!) breweries in downtown Ann Arbor - Grizzly Peak, Jolly Pumpkin, Blue Tractor and Arbor Brewing. Arbor is the only one I've visited (so far), and it's good. I'd also check out Ashley's, which has an enormous beer selection, and of course, gotta make a stop at The Brown Jug.

It will be my first trip to AA. There will be three of us in row 95! Leaving at 3am Friday morning to get there by 4pm on Friday evening- just in time to visit the bars!!

There are four (!) breweries in downtown Ann Arbor - Grizzly Peak, Jolly Pumpkin, Blue Tractor and Arbor Brewing. Arbor is the only one I've visited (so far), and it's good. I'd also check out Ashley's, which has an enormous beer selection, and of course, gotta make a stop at The Brown Jug.

Grizzly Peak is good, but it has been a few years.

Top Bottom