Steel yourself

wait!what?

Reaction score
NMST lost to San Jose St over the weekend. Fuh, this team is cooked this year. Steel yourself for similar comments I have received from my Badger family.

"will gopher football ever be any good?"
"Why can't you (assuming U of M) win at football?
"when I see your coach upright at the end of a game I consider that a win for you guys"

Yep, this season will test your resolve.

Your badger family appears to be a bunch of low-life jerks.

Punch the creeps in the mouth the next time they act so boorish.

; 0 )

It will be interesting to see if expectations that we get blown out by Wisconsin, Nebraska and some others will prove to be true (Wacker-style losses). I think we may put up a fight and surprise people on at least a few of these, though not Nebraska - they are loaded.

Damn, I hope so. I grew up with these people and we lived the life of GB Chester Marcol and UW Randy Wright but that is all ancient history now. fuh!

Wacker beat Wisconsin twice in five years, including in 1993, Wisconsin's Rose Bowl season. Oh, the good old days.

NMST lost to San Jose St over the weekend. Fuh, this team is cooked this year. Steel yourself for similar comments I have received from my Badger family.

"when I see your coach upright at the end of a game I consider that a win for you guys"

Yes, and before you ever win a National Championship.

"Why can't you (assuming U of M) win at football?"

We have, we do, and we will.

When I walk over to you, there are going to be two hits...Me hitting you, and LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" playing on my iPod...dick-head.

NMST lost to San Jose St over the weekend.

Not really relevant to the topic, just been wondering why some people refer to New Mexico State as NMST, as opposed to NMSU. What exactly does NMST stand for?

Wacker beat Wisconsin twice in five years, including in 1993, Wisconsin's Rose Bowl season. Oh, the good old days.
I was at that game. I remember all these Wisconsin fans holding up Rosse Bowl signs at the game (we played them somewhat early in the Big Ten season). And I remember thinking those folks were delusional and I knew it was a pipe dream once we won the game. Shows what I know...

Maybe I missed it, but after a quick scan of this Board - with the exception of the alledged comments from wait!what?'s family, I failed to find a single post from a Badger fan on this board relating to the recent events regarding the state of Minnesota Gopher Football.

I'm sure you're hurting, but I have a hard time understanding why you would want to make public private messages sent by your own family to stir up additional hatred for a traditional rival which has showed remarkable restraint over the past few weeks.

Maybe I missed it, but after a quick scan of this Board - with the exception of the alledged comments from wait!what?'s family, I failed to find a single post from a Badger fan on this board relating to the recent events regarding the state of Minnesota Gopher Football.

I'm sure you're hurting, but I have a hard time understanding why you would want to make public private messages sent by your own family to stir up additional hatred for a traditional rival which has showed remarkable restraint over the past few weeks.

To me it sounds kind of like sympathy more than taunting. If it is taunting, then that third comment is in very poor taste.

Top Bottom