Starters?

94Gopher

Reaction score
Start this guy! Start that guy!

Nobody seems all that reliable. I just don't agree that it is so obvious that if Tubby can't figure it out... The question doesnt seem that simple anymore...

I love Joseph, start him.

RS3
DJ
PC
Nolen

thoughts?

It's a big problem. I think though we know more today than we did yesterday. DJ seems fine. The big guys just aren't ready for big roles. And Nolen can't be 'the' guy. Canada seems more than capable to get extended time. Westy i think is adjusting. Carter still looked good although not in the points category.

The one thing I will note is that we were neck and neck with Michigan and dare i say a tad better up until the first big substitution. Where upon we quickly fell to 12 down and never recovered. We might just have to work four man combos of DJ/Carter/Westy/Canada/Nolen with one of the bigs for the majority of the minutes. i might even suggest going smaller in subs and pull a big for hoff etal. It's time to put our best foot forward for better or worse, and i think it's clearing up just who should get the minutes.

This is a very young team. Three freshmen and three sophs are getting very big time. Remember that these young men when recruited were quality people but not thought to be at such a level that they were expected to have major impact on any team.

They appear to have hit the brick wall that most young players hit when the travel and physicality of the B10 schedule is. Next year these same people will be a lot stronger and a lot more ready for the year. We've had some quality wins against the likes of Louisville, Wisky and Illinois and probably got our hopes up a little too high. We then lost some games we probably should not have.

All in all this has been a good year and next year we reload with four new quality players two or three of whom may be expected to have a large impact. Let's all enjoy the ride and let's get Tubby a practice facility.

Top Bottom