Was it me or Did Troy Stoudemire look like he hurt his arm last night or had bad wing

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Not saying this to be rude or give anything away but Troy S looked like he was hurt and could not use one of his arms or barely lift it on the sideline?
He definitely looked like he was hurt last night. Tough blow to the Gophers if true, we do not have a lot of D-backs.

There is to much substitution in the D-line that is one observation I have, the first place I would start with some sort of change is up front. They need to shorten the rotation. I think they are trying to find out what they have but you need to have guys that are comfortable playing together and knowing what each other is going to do. So far too much rotation up front, and it is causing some of the confusion in positioning and being ready for the snap.
I understand they want to keep them fresh but you have to keep guy's in a rhythm and have some flow into the game on that side of the ball. Just my opinion but I think the linebackers are being effected by the changing of the guard up front all of the time. We have Rallis and Tinsley running into people and some time being picked off by our own guys. I don't mind seeing them keep players fresh but you also have to find your best four up front and stick with it at times. I would like to see a few less guy's play up front.

gopherdudepart2 said:
Not saying this to be rude or give anything away but Troy S looked like he was hurt and could not use one of his arms or barely lift it on the sideline?
He definitely looked like he was hurt last night. Tough blow to the Gophers if true, we do not have a lot of D-backs.

There is to much substitution in the D-line that is one observation I have, the first place I would start with some sort of change is up front. They need to shorten the rotation. I think they are trying to find out what they have but you need to have guys that are comfortable playing together and knowing what each other is going to do. So far too much rotation up front, and it is causing some of the confusion in positioning and being ready for the snap.
I understand they want to keep them fresh but you have to keep guy's in a rhythm and have some flow into the game on that side of the ball. Just my opinion but I think the linebackers are being effected by the changing of the guard up front all of the time. We have Rallis and Tinsley running into people and some time being picked off by our own guys. I don't mind seeing them keep players fresh but you also have to find your best four up front and stick with it at times. I would like to see a few less guy's play up front.

#11 was not back to receive on the opening kickoff and appeared to have a cast so I think he hurt it before Saturday. He whiffed on a couple tackles that cost the Gophers about 50 or 60 yards. We just must not have any depth because he wasn't himself.

In the post game press conference, Coach Kill said that Troy had a fracture in his one arm and that was why he didn't return any kicks. They though that he may be able to play through it, but they had to take him out of the game in the second half. It sounded like he had hurt it before the game and they were hoping he would be able to play with it next week at Michigan.

In the post game press conference, Coach Kill said that Troy had a fracture in his one arm and that was why he didn't return any kicks. They though that he may be able to play through it, but they had to take him out of the game in the second half. It sounded like he had hurt it before the game and they were hoping he would be able to play with it next week at Michigan.

This is all correct.

Top Bottom