The Northwestern game is now suddenly huge...

Art, just leave. We get your purpose here and what you are trying to achieve. Only show up when things aren't going well. When we are playing awesome, you are nowhere to be found.

Classic definition of an internet troll.

Art, just leave. We get your purpose here and what you are trying to achieve. Only show up when things aren't going well. When we are playing awesome, you are nowhere to be found.

Classic definition of an internet troll.

Whatever dude. I'm always here. Check my posts.

I'll vouch for Art has a loyal Gopher fan who's been around here longer than his critics.

I'll vouch for Art has a loyal Gopher fan who's been around here longer than his critics.

Art may be a loyal Gopher fan, but 99% of his posts have a ridiculous amount of negativity and sarcasm. His bit gets old very quickly.

While I may disagree with a lot of Arts posts, I think they are entertaining and I welcome his contributions to the board. We can't be drunk on the same Maroon and Gold punch all the time.

We can't be drunk on the same Maroon and Gold punch all the time.
Agreed. However, it'd be nice if he posted *something* positive sometime regarding Gopher basketball when things are going well, that's all.

G4L, for as long as you've been around, I'd think you'd do a better job at picking up on Art's shtick. He's clearly a terrible fan who relishes in sarcasm and losing. 90% of his posts come after games like tonight and are filled with backhanded shots. That's what he is about.

Can you really not see that?

He is a probably a sad pathetic bipolar Iowa CornHawk fan.

I'm sure Art is still cheering for the Gophs

...come game time. While his post is negative, it's truthful. I think we can finally and comfortably say this is a "must win" game, hosting Northwestern. I can forget about 4 straight road losses, but there has to be more intensity at home. Or they will be looking at a tie for 8th place.

What did Art Vandelay have to say after the big win in Madison this year?

Art Vandelay made exactly 1 post, and 1 post only after the win. (go ahead and check for yourself)

"Wow, one victory in Madison over Bo Ryan's "worst" team in his tenure and all of a sudden he's a horrible coach. I think a fan of a program that hasn't won an official NCAA Tournament game in over a decade should just take what they can get and move on."
-Art Vandelay, 01-16-2009, 08:27 PM

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?p=20143#post20143

It's sweet that Art took the time to defend Bo Ryan, but failed to congratulate the Gophers or say anything nice about the victory in Madison. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Art's comments are interesting to read, and he expresses his opinions when he feels like expressing them. That does not mean that I agree with him, I mostly just shake my head and move on. He hurts when the Gophers lose, as do I. But I put losses behind me and try look ahead. In the meantime, please don't chastise Art V, because all he wants is success for our Gophers. As do I. The only wish I have about Art V. is that when we are successful in a game, he would also express good will.

The only wish I have about Art V. is that when we are successful in a game, he would also express good will.

Art V. expresses plenty of good will....for Bo Ryan, that is.

Art V. had nothing positive to say after the Gophers awesome come-from-behind win over the Badgers, except for his praise of Bo Ryan (see above post)

What did Art Vandelay have to say after the big win in Madison this year?

Art Vandelay made exactly 1 post, and 1 post only after the win. (go ahead and check for yourself)

"Wow, one victory in Madison over Bo Ryan's "worst" team in his tenure and all of a sudden he's a horrible coach. I think a fan of a program that hasn't won an official NCAA Tournament game in over a decade should just take what they can get and move on."
-Art Vandelay, 01-16-2009, 08:27 PM

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?p=20143#post20143

It's sweet that Art took the time to defend Bo Ryan, but failed to congratulate the Gophers or say anything nice about the victory in Madison. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Dinkytowner, are you some sort of internet stalker? You seem to like pulling old posts out of the vault. In that case, why don't you find my posts following the Illinois game.

Thanks and have a good day :)

There is a difference between Art and people like GopherManiac and TT. Art may be exteremly negative, but I think he is a Gopher fan.

Dinkytowner, are you some sort of internet stalker? You seem to like pulling old posts out of the vault. In that case, why don't you find my posts following the Illinois game.

Thanks and have a good day :)

Hilarious. Dinky uses your own words against you, proving your nothing more than a Badger troll, and your only defense is to call him a stalker? He's just calling a spade a spade, a$$clown.

Oh, and your only post after the Illini game was stating that there was no excuse for any more losses at home. Yeah, some fan. Setting yourself up for some future anonymous ripping if they dared lose another game. That was your 1 post. How many were made after the NU loss? The PSU loss? Today? You're so transparent it's funny.

It amazes me that idiots like you take significant time out of your "life" (quotes for emphasis) to troll a rival teams message board masquerading as a fan. What kind of jolly does this give you? Really, I'm curious...

It amazes me that idiots like you take significant time out of your "life" (quotes for emphasis) to troll a rival teams message board masquerading as a fan. What kind of jolly does this give you? Really, I'm curious...

Kinda like the same idiots that take significant time to worry about meaningless posts from other people. If I'm supposedly this "troll" you speak of, why do you worry so much about my posts?

Seriously, this is like 4th grade conversation....

Art, talking about 4th grade...I understand that you missed your 4th grade graduation ceremony because you were on jury duty!!!!

Kinda like the same idiots that take significant time to worry about meaningless posts from other people. If I'm supposedly this "troll" you speak of, why do you worry so much about my posts?

Seriously, this is like 4th grade conversation....

Another attempt at deflecting, and a poor one at that.

You make this board worse. Period. And as a fan of this team/school, I don't care to read posts by a Badger fan pretending to be a Gopher fan because it makes their little girl parts tingle. I, unlike you, don't care to waste my time reading a rival fan's opinion of my team. I know that they think the Gophers suck, that's what they do. I don't need it reinforced on the Gopherhole.

Another attempt at deflecting, and a poor one at that.

You make this board worse. Period. And as a fan of this team/school, I don't care to read posts by a Badger fan pretending to be a Gopher fan because it makes their little girl parts tingle. I, unlike you, don't care to waste my time reading a rival fan's opinion of my team. I know that they think the Gophers suck, that's what they do. I don't need it reinforced on the Gopherhole.

LOL!! Nice job dude!! You definitely make this board BETTER by referencing "little girl parts" and calling people "retards". Nice. Stay classy. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them. Am I so far in your head that you can't resist? Anyone who disagrees with you, you instantly label them a troll or Pantherhawk or whatever. I'm not the only one. Again, just ignore my posts. I won't be losing any sleep if you do :)

"Art Vandelay" has always struck me as a Badger fan troll on our site. I've seen his schtick here for years and the totality of his "worK" suggests he's red to the core.

Crucify Him Crucify Him!!!

It's an internet message board. There will be differences of opinion.

2 out of 78

B10 titles in BB and FB (worst on the conf.) will make one a little jaded.

Top Bottom