All Hail Runext07 - Predicted tonight's score on the button

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
For the first time since starting this competition last year (some 38 games I figure), we had someone predict the exact score: Runext07 (88-67). Congratulations and job well done. Runext07 wins the book "How to make Predictions" authored by Carnac the Magnificent. (reference for youngsters is here)

Here's tonight standings ... there was a record number (35) of GopherHolers who ventured a prediction ... our highest level of single-game participation to my recollection:
1st Place: Runext07 - 15 pts awarded; predicted actual score.
2nd Place: gopher1more - 10 pts awarded; variance of 4 points from actual score.
3rd Place: ilovethebarn - 7 pts awarded; variance of 7 points from actual score.
4th Place: Ski U Mah Gopher - 5 pts awarded; variance of 8 points from actual score.
5th Place (tie): Blizzard, Mikie S and SanDiegoPete- 3 pts awarded; variance of 9 points from actual score.
One point for participation: Anderson8284, book, Charlesbenjamin , Cheeseheadgophfan , ChemEGopher , figi, freshtrout, Gold Rush , Goldengopher, Gopher In Qatar, Gopher07, Gopherholefan, gophermanic, GopherMike, Gortonsfisherman011, HopHead, MNSnowman, mom8pop, Ron456, SanDiegoPete, Technogopher, The Big L, USTGopher, WadeHokenson , Warrior04 , whogoofed, XMan, youngstowngopher and Zales04
And here are the season's standings:
Place/Points G'holer
. 1 / 34 pts. Anderson8284 and Gold Rush
. 3 / 25 pts. Blizzard
. 4 / 24 pts. Charlesbenjamin
. 5 / 23 pts. Runext07
. 6 / 19 pts. USTGopher
. 7 / 18 pts. HopHead
. 8 / 14 pts. SanDiegoPete
. 9 / 13 pts. ChemEGopher, MNSnowman and mom8pop

12 / 11 pts. Gopherholefan, ron456 and Warrior04
15 / 10 pts. gopher1more
16 / 9 pts. Gopher In Qatar, GopherKev, SkiUMahGopher and The Big L

20 / 7 pts. ilovethebarn and Mikie S
22 / 5 pts. book and WadeHokenson
24 / 4 pts. Freshtrout, Whogoofed
26 / 3 pts. gortonsfisherman011 and Zales04
28 / 2 pts. Cheeseheadgophfan, Tubtastic and XMan

31 / 1 pt. cncmin, DevOJoe5, Figi, Goldengopher, Gopher07,
gophermanic, GopherMike, stevenmgr, Technogopher, youngstowngopher
41 / 0 pts. sec105

Man, I suck this year. Really unfortunate the SCSU game didn't count, at least it would look a little more respectable for me.

Know how you feel Wade. If last night's game had ended a minute & a half earlier I would have had the exact score.

And I won the Northern State game which didn't count either.

Life sucks! .... And have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Top Bottom