Goldy's Kids Club

RodentRampage

Reaction score
Another year, another complaint about Goldy's Kids Club. It is a great deal for families, but it is running like the stone age. There's still no web page, it's been "coming soon" for years. How hard can it be to put up a web page? Instead, all they have is a PDF file to sign up. No on-line sign up, you have to print out and mail in the form. And the form tends not to get updated until several weeks after the school year has started. How difficult is it to edit a PDF file, change 2010-11 to 2011-12?

At the State Fair ticket office, they had signs for Goldy's Kids Club, the short films they showed mentioned Goldy's Kids Club, but go to the counter, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They had no capacity to take payment there. They didn't have forms either. You had to go home, print out your form and send it in.

At the very least, they should have had forms there that you could fill out and pay cash. I've complained the last couple years, but I've gotten the old "it's coming soon!" answer. I sign my daughter up for it, but how many more people would sign up if you could pay online? It has been months since I have mailed in payment for anything.

How about having forms at the ticket windows of games so you can pay right there? Goldy's Kids Club is great for families, and helps develop the next generation of Gopher fans. But what good is it if no one knows about it and if they make it too much of a bother to sign up for?

Signed up before start of football season, got my package today. They now have website, but it does not work. I have nice short sleeved t shirt that would have been awesome to wear for Kent State when it was 80.

Three years ago when I first signed up my kids I was able to do it all online. Strange they would remove that ability but not surprising. The marketing department at the U is horrible. HORRIBLE. I'm not sure if the department is ran by marketing students or what but they are very inept. The nice thing is that ever since I signed up my kids three years ago, they are automatically enrolled every year thereafter. We too just received this season's package.

Top Bottom