McDonalds All-America team announced Wed

tjgopher

Reaction score
The McDonalds All-America team rosters will be announced Wednesday afternoon on ESPNU. Royce has a legit shot of being on the squad.

I hope Royce makes it...but i dont feel that the Dunk Contest will be legitimate if Rodney isnt in it....He should be invited just to be in the Dunk Contest...But hey other guys there might be able to jump off other guys backs to dunk it!!

The McDonalds All-America team rosters will be announced Wednesday afternoon on ESPNU. Royce has a legit shot of being on the squad.

Hey tj, are you sure the announcement is today? I thought it was Feb 19 (Thursday) at 5:30pm.

Hey tj, are you sure the announcement is today? I thought it was Feb 19 (Thursday) at 5:30pm.

The rosters for the 2009 McDonald's All-American game will be announced at 5 p.m. Wednesday (ESPNU). It's a 30-minute selection show, hosted by ESPNU's Lowell Galindo and ESPN Scout Inc.'s Paul Biancardi. The McD's game is scheduled for April 1 (7 p.m., ESPN) in Miami.

Thanks TJ. I was looking at the selection process .pdf file on the mcdonald's website.

Top Bottom