Glockner from SI put's Gophs as a #10 seed

Beat Duke in the 2nd round? LOL!!!

Coack K would eat this current squad alive...

The Gophers would beat Duke. Duke has no athletes. Tubby's teams have problems with tall, long, athletic teams. Duke is NOT that. As a matter of fact, I think we'd handle Duke. Please God, put us in Duke's bracket!!!

have you watched Duke play lately? They have a few athletes on their team but they don't play well together. Our team (for the most part) play well with each other. Do I think we would beat Duke handily and have no problems with them? No, but we aren't a pushover team anymore.

Right now I am more concerned about the team getting it together before the tourney and making sure they qualify. Other that youthful mistakes, i do not understand what there problem has been lately. I honestly believe they should have won most of the games they have lost lately!

that article has NDSU vs Mich State in Minneapolis.....

would U of M come out and support NDSU???

We sure would be supporting U of M in the tourney!!

The Gophers would beat Duke. Duke has no athletes. Tubby's teams have problems with tall, long, athletic teams. Duke is NOT that. As a matter of fact, I think we'd handle Duke. Please God, put us in Duke's bracket!!!

We sure rolled over Iowa, Northwestern, Penn State, and Indiana.

I would MUCH rather play Duke than UNC, UConn, Pitt, Oklahoma, Wake, or even playing Louisville again.

Don't worry about Art, guys. He's just a troll that hangs around here and rips on the Gophers. You'll get used to him after awhile.

Gerald Henderson is one of the best athletes in the country .... We would have no answer for him if we ever would play Duke.

Gerald Henderson is one of the best athletes in the country .... We would have no answer for him if we ever would play Duke.

I'll give you that Gerald Henderson is one of the better athletes in the country but having athletic players (I'll give you Singler and Scheyer as well) doesn't equate to being a good team, they don't play well together. Again I ask, have you watched a Duke game lately? They DON'T play well together. If you can't play with your teammates how can you expect to beat a quality team under extraordinary pressure?

I'll give you that Gerald Henderson is one of the better athletes in the country but having athletic players (I'll give you Singler and Scheyer as well) doesn't equate to being a good team, they don't play well together. Again I ask, have you watched a Duke game lately? They DON'T play well together. If you can't play with your teammates how can you expect to beat a quality team under extraordinary pressure?

Yeah, lately they are in a bit of a slump, (kinda like us) but they'll be back and ready to roll come tourney time....Earlier in the season they were playing very well together, so it's not like they can't ever get their groove back.

Hey 05....theres a handfull of Minny guys on the Bison team. I think youre wrong and if NDSU makes the tourney they will have the backing of the locals! The I "hate" Bison chant is getting old.

Hey 05....theres a handfull of Minny guys on the Bison team. I think youre wrong and if NDSU makes the tourney they will have the backing of the locals! The I "hate" Bison chant is getting old.

I'll still root for Michigan State to beat them. Once you are in the NCAA's, unless you are playing another conference team, you want your other conference teams to do well. Otherwise you get all the CBS talking heads going on about how weak the Big 10 is as a conference, look they lost to a weak Summit Confernce team..balh blah blah..

If the conference looks better, we look better to recruits, etc. Woopy do, there are Minnesotans on the team that couldn't make it at a bigger quality school. Lets root for them to indirectly make us look worse!! Yay

Sparty has Dahlman! I'd be cheering for them (along with Isaiah).

O5, well put. I agree 100%. A strong conference makes recruiting easier and recruting is a vital part of rebuilding.

And the last thing I want is NDSU turning into some sort of Gonzaga and taking away potential Gophers, or at the very least potential walkons.

Top Bottom