Will Royce Be the MVP as a Frosh?

akgopher

Reaction score
I'm sick of watching us living and dying on the perimeter all season long. I remember Iverson dominating an early non-conference game and Sampson showing occasional flashes, but my observation has been that our front line has been MIA offensively all season. White should be a big match-up problem for anyone trying to guard him, whether it be at 3(strength) or 4(burst, polish).

He's got to get into school first. After that, I guess we will find out.

He's got to get into school first. After that, I guess we will find out.

I don't think getting into school will be a problem. Word is his grades are in good shape (even with the cheating thing) and while that is an obvious issue that needs to be addressed, I was under the impression that academically, he's actually in good shape and should be fully admitted.

Whether Rodney can get in seemed to be a bigger question, especially early in the summer. Recently, that discussion seems to have died down and the recent word was that he won't have a problem qualifying either.

As for on the court, adding both gives us more explosive athletes when it comes to making an offensive play. How that will factor in, we'll have to wait and see.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Royce is our best player from the moment he first steps on the floor. He's that good.

Royce is a stud and is exactly the type of player this team needs. We don't have a go to guy or a scorer that the other teams need to worry about. I hope Devoe can build off today's effort and it looks like Carter is for real but Damien, Westbrook and Nolen have all taken serious steps backwards!

Royce starts from the get go and we actually have a starting lineup that doesn't put us in the hole out of the gate.

Top Bottom