Question for Married Gopher Holers

XMan

Reaction score
To any of you who are married (or in a significant relationship)......do any of you catch heck from your spouse about the time you spend on this site? I know it is valentines day....but come on, it is game day!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, of course. Does it alter my habits?....sometimes. I've been married a long time and my wife is a fan, so that helps. But sometimes you just have to do what you like doing and suffer the consequences. Crap happens and every day of your marriage isn't going to be pleasant, and that works both ways. That being said, you still need to work to have a good marriage. I know - way more than you wanted to read. Sorry about that.

Mrs Snowman likes to knit. So, often we're together but she's clicking away with her knitting needles and I'm clacking away on the laptop via wifi.

The biggest problem is doing PPD and Predict the Score at certain times and/or days of the week. So it gets sandwiched around as does calculating the standings for Predict the Score. Besides I'm a light sleeper and will often wake up and tap away in another room late at night or early in the AM.

If there's more time, I'll post on some threads that interest me but I've also learned to just let some go on (and on) as they're pretty repetitive (or the posters trot out the same schtick in a slightly different wrapper).

Example: why post a reply if time is short when G4L takes his laconic pot shot at the cheerleader? He's said essentially the same thing about women's sports in general and loves to feign studied indifference to any student who's not a star (e.g. Payton) or meeting his standard of beauty (e.g. the cheerleader).

My wife said last night that the wireless laptop was the worst purchase she ever made. I just ask what she thinks when she is working from home in bed or the recliner.

Top Bottom