If You Could Add Any B10 Player to Our Roster...

TheHofferette

Reaction score
who would you add??

I think I would add Demetri McCamey because he is a such a go-to guy, which seems to be what we are missing....the guy who WANTS the ball in the clutch and can deliver.

BucktheFadgers would add Kalin Lucas because he thinks we need a stronger & more mature PG presence than our 2 underclassmen PGs are providing.

I would add Taylor Battle. He would be fun to see playing on this roster.

Evan Turner without a doubt. We need a guy who can score and create his own shot. BAttle or Lucas would be sick too.

I want to say Turner but he seems kind of like a punk so I will go with Lucas

Drawing a blank on the name, but the big guy for Mich state. Inside domination would be fun to see on this team.

1. Evan Turner

close 2nd, Jamelle Cornley (for muscle underneath that can score as well)

Turner. With his ability to just about everything Al Nolen would be a more than adequate point guard.

Stanley Pringle: because he'd add a little bit of "flair" to the team study sessions.

Schnoodler - Sutton, otherwise known as Futon in our house. I'd take a talented big man like him this year.

Manny Harris he is a prime time player.

Lucas

Without a doubt, Kalin Lucas. A big time point guard who can score all over the court, breaks people down off the dribble and finishes, distributes the ball and creates scoring opportunities for others, handles very well, quick on defense...

We need another PG in the worst way, so I'd probably go with Lucas over Evan Turner/Jajuan Johnson.

Lucas for sure. If I had to go with a big man I'd take Jajuan Johnson over Suton anyday

Lucas for a PG is almost a no brainer.

Then after that.... JaJuan Johnson in the inside. I really like him. Top ten scorer, shooting like 57%, Decent at FTs, 6 RBs a game. Very explosive.

Turner is great as well, and I like Mike Tisdale. My longshot would be Tisdale learned to pass the ball out of the block, he would be a tough player. He looks like he could be unstoppable in a few years.

Harris or Turner for me. Either would make our guards significantly better. Harris would win out due to Turner's prickitude.

1. Turner/Harris (versatile, scoring guard who can also defend)

Lucas (scoring PG) and a healthy Hummel (versatile big) wouldn't be far behind.

Top Bottom