Royce White and Rodney Williams Highlights

I think its gonna surprise people how quick the adapt to the defenseive philosophy and become effective. I'M not sayin they start next year but by next february they will mean as much to our team as the seniors

The more I watch videos and film of Rodney, the more and more impressed I am with his natural ability. He has some tremendous explosion and looks to be plenty quick as well. I am really looking forward to seeing him in maroon and gold!!!:D

As for Royce, he's just a very polished player. Seems to do a little bit of everything on the court. Rarely do I gush about the arrival of young players, but I'm really excited to see how Royce, Rodney, Trevor and Cobbs all fit with the team we already have next year!!!

Thanks for putting those highlights together - much appreciated.

If Rodney can improve his ball handling and outside shot, combined with his freakish athleticism, wow! He still has a lot of work to do to become a well rounded player but he sure has a nice foundation from which to start from!!

Go Gophers!!

Hope Royce loses the Mohawk next year.

glad you guys liked them hopefully there will be a couple more after the state tournament

Perhaps I am getting too old...."Faux"Hawk it is I guess. I have to admit I googled Fauxhawk. Whatever you call it, I bet he doesn't have it next year.

Top Bottom