Season-ticket renewal (in mail, not the online)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Has anyone received their season-ticket renewal in the mail? They were supposed to be mailed out starting June 20, but I haven't received anything yet.

No. Called yesterday and they said they began sending them out, and all will be out by early next week. One of my group did get the mail version earlier this week. They gave me no assistance in ordering online. Blamed the Big ten for not being able to get a schedule out. They can't get the schedule out until after the BT meetings in August. Okay, I believe.

The B1G certainly isn't standing in the way of schools announcing their nonconference schedules. Iowa, Ohio State & Purdue have already done so, for the most part.

It does stink that we're being asked to renew before we'll know the complete nonconference schedule. That's pretty cheesy on the U's part. The customer should have a much clearer idea of what they're paying for than the information we're going to have by July 13.

In the past with the renewal they've at least had the nonconference schedule for us, haven't they? I don't get the impression that'll be included this year.

There is a thread on this site that list 7 of the 10 OOC home games. Dates are not set on most of them yet, but it's a start.

Update: The renewal does not include the nonconference slate, a first that I can remember. It only mentions that the Gophers will have 21 home games, and that Virginia Tech is part of the home schedule. Surprised they didn't mention that USC will be paying a visit to Williams Arena, as well.

Top Bottom