None of our remaining opponents are in good shape right now

From the Barn

Reaction score
There has been much talk about our lackluster offense, and not particularly encouraging outcomes lately. However, who would you want to trade places with?

• Northwestern just suffered what could be a confidence crushing and season ending loss
  • Penn State has lost three in a row and Talor Battle has hit the wall harder than any one in recent Big Ten history
  • Michigan has all but given up their goofy zone defense and their shooting percentage is hovering around 40% on the season and heading south.
  • Illinois can't win on the road (and they didn't last night either, that was all Northwestern)
  • Wisconsin may have turned things around a bit, but they still have three games that will most likely be losses, and that would put them on the wrong side of the bubble.

We haven't been playing well, but it isn't like those teams are either.

Interesting that you didn't include Ohio State....I think I know why...They seem to have the least likely chance (of the 2nd tier teams) of losing three more games in the conference. Things are setting up well for the Buckeyes.....but they have to win at NW and Iowa after potential losses at Wisky and Purdue, along with beating Ill at home... It'll sure be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Don't count Northwestern out. They had just suffered a devistating confience crusher to Purdue the game before the beat us....Remember?

Yeah it won't be 'easy' for Ohio State...but I'd rather have their schedule than ours ... From The Barn- I hear what you're saying but again things are looking good for Ohio State to finish above us in the conference regardless if we play them or not.

I agree, but that isn't why I didn't list them.

Any chance of Tubby recruiting a 6'7'' point guard by say...second week of march?

Yeah, I get that....just trying to take your 'take' a step further... A 6'7" point guard that can score would be great ...

Top Bottom