Nadine Babu: Andre Hollins Comes to the U with High Expectations & a Permanent Smile

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nadine Babu: Andre Hollins Comes to the U with High Expectations & a Permanent Smile

Few out of state Gopher recruits have come to the Gophers in recent years with the expectations, excitement and national rankings as combo-guard Andre Hollins. The Mr. Basketball from Tennessee has been ranked in the top 50 by some national recruiting experts and is expected to make an immediate impact for Tubby Smith and the Gophers this upcoming season.

Hollins made his public debut in Minnesota on Monday night at the Howard Pulley League and did not disappoint as he showed the athleticism, aggression and poise that have earned him so much praise. GopherHole’s Nadine Babu caught up with the newest Hollins from Memphis to join the Gopher program.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1422

Thanks Nadine, super excited to watch this kid play for the Gophs. Definitely got a good head on his shoulders.

Thanks Nadine, super excited to watch this kid play for the Gophs. Definitely got a good head on his shoulders.

I agree. I'm just liking this team in general. I feel like they're more of the team like Hagen, Lawson and Robinson - got rid of some of the egos and issues, and this is what it stripped down to. Do I expect big things this season....not really, but I didn't expect of that team either and they were a team that had chemistry, and who's sum was greater than all of their individual parts.

Top Bottom