tOSU @ Bucky

PigAxeJug

Fun Dip
Reaction score
My badger "friend" and I are going to the game this saturday in Madison. I'm gonna try and wear my Tubby Time T-shirt to the game.(look for me!)

Two questions:

1) Is it smart? we are sitting near the student section.......

2) Who should i cheer for? They are both so close to us, standings wise.....

Who should i cheer for? They are both so close to us, standings wise

After the Ohio St player dropped the f bomb on Tubby last weekend and not wanting to see Wisc do anything I can't help but hope that somehow they both end up in the loss column.

I can't root for Wisconsin anymore. I just can't do it.

I wouldn't worry about wearing the shirt. I'm pretty sure that the worst that might happen is a mild "Asshole" chant from the student section.

You darn well better wear the shirt, if you have no allegiances in that game = Gold and Proud!

Cheer for OSU. They are already in the tournament. Wisconsin on the other hand still has a chance.

I never understood wearing a team shirt to a game not involving that team. If you want to, you are just asking for abuse, so if you don't mind that, go for it. And I would cheer for tOSU, but also for an ugly game where both team's weakness are horribly exposed and no one comes out looking like a winner.

Fun game......I literally sat in the student section, because my friend bought them from a student.....I flashed my shirt whenever i saw the camera look in my general direction and whenever i was on the jumbotron. They had quiet a different, but not really better atmosphere. The crowd is spread out so it doesn't feel on top of the court, like the barn. Also, if felt weird to look at the court and see it at ground level instead of three or so feet up in the air.

This is what i took from game. Somethings i already knew, some were inforcing what i believed to be a bit of an exageration. Either way Barn>>Kohl

The fans (+Bo) are the biggest whiners on the planet despite them being on the benefitting end of many bad calls.

Their chants are dirty......atleast a handful of profane chants in the game. However, they also had more student "group" chants then we seem to have at UM.

They cheered and had a standing ovation when the PA announced our score vs PSU. I laughed it off.

OSU should have won, but couldn't sustain their success and missed a few key free throws early on.

but you would be biased. I do not know one home crowd that wouldn't complain to the refs. Yes it sometimes gets annoying but we arent the only ones and definately not the worst ones either.

I know, but you guys obviously are on the benefitting side of MOST bad calls at Kohl...I mean every team gets Home calls, but you guys get x2 the normal number and you whine when you don't get them.

Thats you opinion. I believe you are exaterating beyond normal.

I try to start a nice discussion and it turns into a badger vs gopher battle. and since we outnumber them on the GOPHERhole.....I like it.

Top Bottom