USC Tickets Purchased

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
8 tickets purchased for this guy!!!! Just a little excited to break in the Coach Kill era. Now to get my Twins tickets.

7 purchased for this guy!!!! We are pumped!!!!

Hopefully the Gopher section is sold out!!

For those that didn't get the e-mail, season ticket holders can now purchase road game tickets. The USC game has only one price level, $60 + $5 fee. Exact seat location TBD by the U at a later time.

Go Gophers!!

Gopherfaith and I will see you there. I'll be wearing the "Stroke the Post" t-shirt at least for the first half...

I totally need to get the "stroke the Post" t-shirt. I am trying to figure out how to stand out as a Minnesota fan when the Trojans have the same colors. Anyone out there have ideas? I am also looking forward to the tailgating scene. I think there will be a large contingent of Minnesota fans filling up the stands. Anyone smuggling out Cheese Curds and Mich Golden? It helps that the twins are out there the same time and it's Labor day weekend.

we bought 5 and have 2 more joining!!!!!!!! GRAY and KILLS DEBUT in the Sunshine of SoCal vs USC was too much to pass up! and also get to see dinkleman suit up for twinkies yea buddy

"stand out as a Minnesota fan"

I totally need to get the "stroke the Post" t-shirt. I am trying to figure out how to stand out as a Minnesota fan when the Trojans have the same colors. Anyone out there have ideas? I am also looking forward to the tailgating scene. I think there will be a large contingent of Minnesota fans filling up the stands. Anyone smuggling out Cheese Curds and Mich Golden? It helps that the twins are out there the same time and it's Labor day weekend.

Have you considered one of those baseball caps with the fuzzy Gopher years stapled to them?

Or better yet, an Al Franken shirt and a 'Grumpy Old Men' winter cap.

Have you considered one of those baseball caps with the fuzzy Gopher years stapled to them?

Or better yet, an Al Franken shirt and a 'Grumpy Old Men' winter cap.

I was thinking fuzzy gopher ear hat or the foam gopher head hat.

We will be driving up from San Diego and will be able to supply Gopher cornhole to the tailgate experience. Does anyone know exactly where the Goal Line club will be setting up camp?

We purchased six tickets! Can't wait. 72 days until we leave and 74 days until the game!

7 tickets for us. Organizing the group for Michigan, those tickets will be purchased before long.

SC fans have been wearing cardinal for the past 5-10 years. prior to that, lots of white. however, it's a pretty diverse crowd, as is the attire.

I'd say gopher fans should wear gold. or nothing at all. it will be HOT.

Top Bottom