Stroke the Post T-shirts

Formo

Sections 109 and 114
Reaction score
MV over at FBT.com has some 'Stroke the Post' tees for sale. Get 'em while their hot!

STP.jpg

I'm gonna sound stupid (again). What does the "Est. 4 XIX" mean?

FYI "Stroke the Post" was from his first press conference: "...I'm an aggressive coach. I don't know if it's good or bad, maybe it's fearless, but, hey, it's third down and three and they're gonna put nine in the box; let's run play‑action and try to stroke the post."

I just ordered one. A nice shirt and a worthy cause for the donation...

Thanks for the heads up.

The proceeds from the shirt sales are going to MV's buddy Jim Frinkhauser (aka XIX (19)) to aid him in his battle against intestinal cancer.

Yeah, I knew that stuff. 'Est. 4' though?

Shorthand for "Established for". "Established for XIX" = "Est. 4 XIX"

Doh! Apparently, I need more texting shorthand lessons. I bought two, a good deal and a good cause. We need to all wear them for the home opener. I'll wear one at USC. Join me!

Doh! Apparently, I need more texting shorthand lessons. I bought two, a good deal and a good cause. We need to all wear them for the home opener. I'll wear one at USC. Join me!

I'm trying to order two, but I'm having problems with the ordering system. Unless there's something really obvious that I'm missing, it won't let you order multiple sizes on the same invoice. I'd like to order 1 L and 1 XL, and the system will let me order 2 Ls or 2 XLs, but not one of each. I'd rather not pay $5 s/h twice just to order two shirts.

Yeah, got mine ordered up.. Probably gonna order a few more for my uncle and dad seeing as it's for a good cause.

I'm trying to order two, but I'm having problems with the ordering system. Unless there's something really obvious that I'm missing, it won't let you order multiple sizes on the same invoice. I'd like to order 1 L and 1 XL, and the system will let me order 2 Ls or 2 XLs, but not one of each. I'd rather not pay $5 s/h twice just to order two shirts.

Yeah, I ended ordering two large instead of a large and a medium (for gopherfaith). It's not set up well...

I ordered 2, then got an email from them with a refund $2.62 stating "Note from merchant-
Minnesota doesn't have a tax on clothing sales " A nice shirt, good cause!

For anyone who found Larges or XL's to be sold out, it looks like demand far exceed the expectations. Here is what MV put up at FBT today:
Another update on the “Stroke the Posts!” t-shirts: thanks to your very generous support and enthusiasm for the shirts (and perhaps my serious underestimation of demand), I’m actually SOLD OUT of sizes Large and Extra Large at the moment. Not to worry — I placed the order for another shipment yesterday which should arrive in roughly two weeks, at which point I’ll promptly ship out the shirts by the time of order placement. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience if you placed an order yesterday after supplies for your size had run out: I can assure you that your order will be processed as soon as I receive more stock and you’ll get your shirts in no time. In the mean time, if any of folks know individuals that need Mediums, I’ve got plenty of those available! Again, I want to say a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who ordered a shirt in support of Jim Frankhauser: your support of the cause means more to me than you know.

Top Bottom