Malcom Moulton

Ski-U-Mah24

Reaction score
Is this kid a late signee for this upcoming season? His profile on rivals doesn't list him as committed anywhere but his profile on facebook says otherwise. If I missed something I apologize in advance!

Link here and here and also here

Has some decent offers so he looks like a nice addition for this season at WR!

Interesting, heard nothing about it, but you wouldn't think dude would sport the jersey unless it legit. We need all the receivers we can get lol.

Is this kid a late signee for this upcoming season? His profile on rivals doesn't list him as committed anywhere but his profile on facebook says otherwise. If I missed something I apologize in advance!

Link here and here and also here

Has some decent offers so he looks like a nice addition for this season at WR!

Looks like the quotes under that pic says he knows Victor Keise and Devon Wright...would be great if it becomes official!

Looking at his facebook it sure looks like it's official. Congrats Malcolm and welcome to Minnesota! That's two in a row we took that had offers from Nebraska!

Interesting, heard nothing about it, but you wouldn't think dude would sport the jersey unless it legit. We need all the receivers we can get lol.

Kill and company love to fly under the radar. I expect more of this.

Must have come on a visit. I don't think it is final based on his comment that "I'm winning where ever I am next."

Maya Moore might be the clincher though.

Great addition, that pic of him is in the football complex so seems legit.

It also sounded (from FBT) that Eure is/was an academic casualty so it makes sense to bring in another JuCo guy on to take that scholarship who wouldn't eat a scholarship from the 2013 season (I think we only have 13 available scholarships). So this kid will take Eure's scholly next season and it would become available again when he graduates in 2013.

The kid looks legit and we could definitely use the help at WR. Welcome aboard!

I think one of the posters here most interested in recruiting had Moulton on his "wish list" when Kill was hired. Nice pick-up.

Must have come on a visit. I don't think it is final based on his comment that "I'm winning where ever I am next."

Maya Moore might be the clincher though.

I was thinking the same thing when her pic was the first thing noticeable.

Any one else notice his pic with the U jersey was posted on 5/24? He sure did keep it low key until now (unless I'm missing some old posts about his possible commitment).

Nice! Welcome aboard Malcolm!

Top Bottom