Coach Kill is awesome..

I'm more interested in the "Sexy Summer Mixer" under your friends' events.

But yeah...that is cool.

Formo, what are you currently fighting? Thoughts and prayers are with you man.

Unregistered User: I know not of what you speak.. Maybe that's one of YOUR friends?

SonnyGarcia: I'm not battling anything, actually. My dad is battling colon cancer that supposedly spread to his liver. I mentioned to Coach Kill in an email that we were having a benefit/charity auction for him this past weekend and asked if we could get an autographed picture to put in it. Along with the autographed photo for the auction, my dad also got the picture I linked. I just 'shared' the post from my dad.

Unregistered User: I know not of what you speak.. Maybe that's one of YOUR friends?

SonnyGarcia: I'm not battling anything, actually. My dad is battling colon cancer that supposedly spread to his liver. I mentioned to Coach Kill in an email that we were having a benefit/charity auction for him this past weekend and asked if we could get an autographed picture to put in it. Along with the autographed photo for the auction, my dad also got the picture I linked. I just 'shared' the post from my dad.

Thanks for sharing the photo, Formo and Godspeed to your father and family.

Go Gophers!!

Very cool Formo, thanks for sharing.

That is awesome!! All the negative stuff I read about a certain coach over this way...it's good to see a coach with integrity....and he's our coach :)

I was never impressed with the vest, even after the national titles he delivered to Youngstown.

Ya ever go fishing with the Hesse boys up past your place?

I never grew up in that area, so not sure who the Hesse boys are.. But I wouldn't be surprised if my brother-in-law knows them.

Top Bottom