Terrelle Pryor Will Leave Ohio State, May Seek NFL Supplemental Draft Spot

Does not seem to be a good move, unless he knows something we do not know. Hmmmm!
Anyway, good luck to him. He was a pretty exciting college football player.

Did anyone catch the non-trivial typo at the end of the article?

As written:

"He (Tressel) resigned four days after former Buckeyes wide receiver Ray Small told the school’s newspaper that Tressel sold championship rings and received special deals at a car dealership near the Columbus campus. "

Tressel sold championship rings?? Received special car deals? I think that Small admitted to those discretions, not Tressel

What an idiot.

prior was taught how to be an idiot from his head coach. prior showed up with the promise of an education opportunity in exchange for playing football. From the start however he was taught to cheat and lie and not taught to take advantage of the education. Not all players take advantage of the education but when your led astray from the start, you have no chance. Prior has to take some responsibity but having a coach/mentor like Tressel cursed this kid.

LOL. The buckeyes are going to get the USC penalty. No bowls for 2 years and 30 scholarships lost for a lack of "instituional control" That will hurt for 5 years. What's the ol' nascar saying "if you ain't cheatin, you ain't triyin"

This will make Nebraska's home night game against the Bucks that much easier.

So much for that promisary note where he pledged to come back to OSU if they let him play in the Sugar Bowl....shocked and suprised by this...

So much for that promisary note where he pledged to come back to OSU if they let him play in the Sugar Bowl....shocked and suprised by this...

He promised Tressel he would come back. Once Tressel was gone, it's not surprising he'd bounce. I wouldn't be surprised if OSU didn't encourage him to get out so they could just move on from that train wreck.

Seems pretty obvious, he could stay and not play at ohio state, i am sure there is no chance he will be eligible, or opt for the supplemental draft. Either way it is going to cost him a ton of cash initially, over time he might make it up, but he won't sign for what he might have.

prior was taught how to be an idiot from his head coach. prior showed up with the promise of an education opportunity in exchange for playing football. From the start however he was taught to cheat and lie and not taught to take advantage of the education. Not all players take advantage of the education but when your led astray from the start, you have no chance. Prior has to take some responsibity but having a coach/mentor like Tressel cursed this kid.

Do you think that Prior had a college degree near the top of his priority list when he was shopping around for college? I suppose it is not totally fair to say that it wasn't, but I guess I have my assumptions.

Top Bottom