Webisode 12: Kill's Enthusiasm

After watching these webisodes...

any serious recruit should be able to see what Kill, staff and the program are all about before setting foot on campus: working hard, playing fast with determination and enthusiasm, finishing strong, focusing mentally and physically on every down, wanting to be part of rebuilding a nationally-recognized winning culture at Minny and ongoing academic support to perform well in the classroom.

Kill and staff are straight-foward, direct, open and respectful to players in these web clips, stressing that there are no shortcuts to success on the field or in life. For young men that aspire to success in these areas, Kill's program offers terrific opportunity on a very big stage.

Love it, love it. I'm not a football genius, but I can see that this guy is the real deal.

I had a chance to talk to him briefly once. He is the real deal and was a joy to chat with.

I love it. Kill looks like the next Bear Bryant. He is the best man for the job and was one of the most sought-after young coaches in the universe when Minnesota inked him. I can't wait for him to turn around this program that has won SIX national titles.

I love it. Kill looks like the next Bear Bryant. He is the best man for the job and was one of the most sought-after young coaches in the universe when Minnesota inked him. I can't wait for him to turn around this program that has won SIX national titles.

CaptainHyperbole.jpg

Coach Kill

This makes me even more convinced that the Gophers will not face a team that is better organized or better prepared. That won't be enough to beat a lot of the good teams on their schedule, but (and his previous record bears this out) Kill will beat the teams he should and surprise some of the ones he shouldn't.

Once recruits see how well prepared and organized the Gophs are, Kill and company should do okay on the recruiting front. But it'll take time.

I thought the BCS National Championship Game banner hanging up on the wall towards the end of the video was probably the most interesting bit of the whole video.. Anyone have the story on that? Was it there before or did Coach Kill hang it up there himself?

I thought the BCS National Championship Game banner hanging up on the wall towards the end of the video was probably the most interesting bit of the whole video.. Anyone have the story on that? Was it there before or did Coach Kill hang it up there himself?

I feel like I recall seeing that when they did the turf upgrade, but I may be wrong.

Brewster did that I believe. Just like he got the crystal footballs for our NCs, which is pretty lame.

Top Bottom