Myles Hilliard

btowngopher

Reaction score
Scout.com article says he will be announcing on Thursday and the gophers are amongst his top 5 along with WVU, PITT, Mich ST, and Syracuse.

Myles, we would love to have you on board with us!

Don't get your hopes up on this one. He made visits to Pitt and WVU and much of his recruiting has focused around the two schools. Mich St. should be considered a dark horse given their Big Ten champs stature that they get to parade around with for a year.

Don't get your hopes up on this one. He made visits to Pitt and WVU and much of his recruiting has focused around the two schools. Mich St. should be considered a dark horse given their Big Ten champs stature that they get to parade around with for a year.

I'm even keel. Were a type five school with a top coach. We've got a chance as this guy wants a solid career and he can get it with Kill.

Dark horse means underdog, parading around with co-b10 champ label is anything but.

Diehard, were you trying to sound smart with that reply? It came off as anything but. In this particular kid's recruitment they are considered a dark horse as the kid never visited their school. The fact that they won the big ten last year props them above us and the other school he didn't visit. I think it's safe to say the two schools he did visit would be the "leaders" with MSU a dark horse solely due to the fact they won a share of the big ten. Now please let me know how such logic needed a stupid response from you???

Clearly sloppy typing...should be top 5 (his schools) not type....my bad.

Top Bottom