USC stripped of '04 championship

The 05' Title was stripped before. With the Heisman returned their should be plenty of room in the trophy case at Heritage hall for O.J. collectibles, like the white Bronco? The 30 scholarship loss was held up on as well. Pete Carrol ran out the backdoor for his "dream" job in Seattle just before the NCAA kicked in the front door. Now the University of Spoiled Children brings Lane " my cheerleaders love official visits" Kiffin in to clean up the program. LOL His Tennessee penalties will follow him to USC per NCAA rules. OSU will get the same penalty soon. Pathetic.

Oops! Thanks for the facts. Living 40 miles from the SC campus can make You a little off, for any team to shut them up. Shock the world on 9/3, Please....

The 05' Title was stripped before. With the Heisman returned their should be plenty of room in the trophy case at Heritage hall for O.J. collectibles, like the white Bronco? The 30 scholarship loss was held up on as well. Pete Carrol ran out the backdoor for his "dream" job in Seattle just before the NCAA kicked in the front door. Now the University of Spoiled Children brings Lane " my cheerleaders love official visits" Kiffin in to clean up the program. LOL His Tennessee penalties will follow him to USC per NCAA rules. OSU will get the same penalty soon. Pathetic.

you're pathetic.

It wasn't a shock.

I remember being there that night, watching the carnage, no one can take that away....my DVD of the game didn't magically evaporate, nor did my framed, autographed SI cover...

Looking forward to the season...Fight On! and Go Gophers!

Top Bottom