Divisional balance

Rosemountian

Reaction score
I predict the legends go 27-21 while the leaders go 21-27. I predict the legends winner will win the conference.

Still say they should have gone east/west.

I agree for the most part. Wiscy 6-2, OSU 6-2, PSU 4-4, Ill 3-5, Pur 2-6, Ind 1-7. That's 22-28. Neb 6-2, , MSU 5-3, Min 4-4, Iowa 4-4, NW 4-4, Mch 3-5. It will be a very even first year in the divisional B1G. The "protected" cross-over games will have a huge impact. We beat Iowa, Purdue, Mch, and Ill. Scare the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#e out if Neb, NW, and Wisc. Win the West in 2012.

I think Purdue and Indiana will both end up at 1-7. I think Illinois may end up at 2-6, but 3-5 sounds about right.. I think Ohio State will actually drop 3 games somewhere along the way this year.
I am expecting Penn State to be a little better than you are.
At 22-28 you have 2 too many games.

I agree for the most part. Wiscy 6-2, OSU 6-2, PSU 4-4, Ill 3-5, Pur 2-6, Ind 1-7. That's 22-28. Neb 6-2, , MSU 5-3, Min 4-4, Iowa 4-4, NW 4-4, Mch 3-5. It will be a very even first year in the divisional B1G. The "protected" cross-over games will have a huge impact. We beat Iowa, Purdue, Mch, and Ill. Scare the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#e out if Neb, NW, and Wisc. Win the West in 2012.

Wow. 4-4 for the gophs? With really close losses to Nebraska, NW, and Wisconsin? So just inches away from 7-1 B10 record in Kill's first season?

This board is starting to sound very similar to when Brew was hired and said he was taking gophernation to pasadena. I think it will take a little more time for the Gophs to win the West than in 2012.

Wow. 4-4 for the gophs? With really close losses to Nebraska, NW, and Wisconsin? So just inches away from 7-1 B10 record in Kill's first season?

This board is starting to sound very similar to when Brew was hired and said he was taking gophernation to pasadena. I think it will take a little more time for the Gophs to win the West than in 2012.

One post doesn't encompass the entire board. I doubt you'll find many who will predict 4 B1G wins, let alone that we'll win it in 2012. I like the optimism, it's good to see, regardless of how unlikely any of it is.

Top Bottom