Told you so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshow

Banned
Reaction score
I love to say I told you so, and I will now. Gophers will not make the NCAA tourney, though all of you said I was stupid when I said so earlier. Tubby sucks as a coach and a recruiter. Look at how he starts Iverson and Sampson all the time. So stupid.

I love to say I told you so, and I will now. Gophers will not make the NCAA tourney, though all of you said I was stupid when I said so earlier. Tubby sucks as a coach and a recruiter. Look at how he starts Iverson and Sampson all the time. So stupid.

I expect you to come back here on Selection Sunday and eat crow. Regardless, we're still Top 30 RPI, it would take a hard fall to not make the tourny (2 wins or less rest of the way). I doubt that'd happen. In fact, I think we'll win 4 more games before the postseason starts.

What a strange post. Reality is definitely an alternative choice for this guy. Well at least he got one point right. Can you guess which one?

Yeaaa .. the Kentucky troll is back !

Actually, we said you were stupid when you posted this -

We should never have let Glen Mason go. At least we got to the NCAA once with him. Tubby will never get there with the Gophers.

Doesn't look like much has changed. :)

He's trolling over on the football board too....just ignore him and he will go away soon enough.

Aren't you at least three days late?

Oh wow big woop, we beat Indiana at home. So what? They're pushovers and we struggled against them at times. We will not win 4 more games this regular season. Here's how it plays out.

at Penn St - L
at Michigan - L
Northwestern - W
at Illinois - L
Wisconsin - L
Michigan - L

19 wins isn't good enough to play with the real teams. The only teams who matter are the ones who make it to the sweet sixteen.

Jshow, what is your purpose here? I'm just trying to understand what you hope to accomplish with your ranting?

See the key is to sprinkle in a "we" or two when referring to the team you're trolling. This way Pantherhawk, and others of his ilk, give the appearance of being fans of said team while they rip them on a message board under a pseudonym.

Make sure mom replenishes the Dorito supply when she runs to the grocery store, jerkoff.

Oh wow big woop, we beat Indiana at home. So what? They're pushovers and we struggled against them at times. We will not win 4 more games this regular season. Here's how it plays out.

Um, what happened the last time we struggled with Indiana? Did we not follow that game up with a dominating performance against Illinois?

I like how he's redefining his definition of failure. Now we must make it to the sweet sixteen. And we won't win 4 more games this year.

So if we do what we all expect and make it to the dance and finish a likely 3-3, which by previous posts would have made him dead wrong as we get to the dance with that, now by his redefinition we're still failures. I'm sure if we get in the dance and win the first game, only the 'real' teams can get to the great 8. and so on....

I think Jshow has a point here. I think we have a good shot to do to the dance this year, but it very well could play out like he's predicting. We have not been playing well on offense. If we do get in we'll probably lose in the first round. Next year will be a different story though. Joseph is really starting to come into his own, and the bigs will do well to have a full offseason under their belts.

I think Jshow has a point here. I think we have a good shot to do to the dance this year, but it very well could play out like he's predicting. We have not been playing well on offense. If we do get in we'll probably lose in the first round. Next year will be a different story though. Joseph is really starting to come into his own, and the bigs will do well to have a full offseason under their belts.

Next year? That has always been the Gophers chant. The reason Tubby won at Kentucky is because it was Kentucky.

JShow has a point? The only point JShow has in on the top of his head, called a DUNCE CAP.

I smell a Kentucky moron masquerading as a Gopher fan.

Tubby neither sucks as a coach OR recruiter. He is very good at both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom