Webisode 11 - The Minnesota Way

Where did they get that crappy backing track? Sounded like generic background music that you used on a slide show in Jr High.

They took the week off I guess. Pretty weak episode compared to last week.

Although seeing this video just reminds me that Kill's "we're going to do things here the 'right' way" rhetoric is going to get old fast if it doesn't produce results.

Although seeing this video just reminds me that Kill's "we're going to do things here the 'right' way" rhetoric is going to get old fast if it doesn't produce results.

Huh?

You can't be serious.

He was addressing the team, not you. I don't think he cares if you think it will get old or not.

I have been really impressed with most of the other episodes, but this one was a little weak. It looked like something I put together from video clips off the webstie. It has to be tough keeping them fresh when there is no action to film.

Seems like a good promotional video with our values being central to the focus. This isn't for GH consumption, but the target is the parents and athletes that are looking at our program, together. This resides at the heart of Minnesota values and Coach Kill values. Not every promotional piece has to be fashionable to the moment. Sometimes it has meaning to be a little more conservative.

I have been really impressed with most of the other episodes, but this one was a little weak. It looked like something I put together from video clips off the webstie. It has to be tough keeping them fresh when there is no action to film.

They didn't have any problem last week. That was the best webisode they've done and it's what they should be doing every week - focusing on the players, coaches, etc. as people, beyond the game.

This and the one with the whiteboards at the player's apartments were both been pretty dumb.

Top Bottom