Pick the date that T. Pryor is gone from tOSU

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
My guess is they will announce he is gone July 4th.

Release bad press on holidays, never on a regular Monday.

Would he be able to sign as a non drafted player with someone?

Maybe Not

My guess is they will announce he is gone July 4th.

Release bad press on holidays, never on a regular Monday.

I don't think so. He has no auto insurance and his licence is suspended for 90 days. He won't be able to leave by driving anyway until after the 4th.:)

Would he be able to sign as a non drafted player with someone?

No. He would have to apply soon for the supplemental draft (which would be held sometime in July), which is only held if anyone applies for it. Teams would "bid" their upcoming draft picks for the right to select Pryor (i.e., if the Bengals bid a 2nd-rounder, and the Browns bid a 3rd-rounder, the Bengals would get him and forfeit their 2012 2nd-round pick for the privilege). If he doesn't make a decision and apply by the deadline (which has yet to be set), he would have to wait and enter the regular 2012 NFL Draft as usual.

If the NFL accepts the circumstance and allow it, he and other OSU guys could enter the NFL Supplemental Draft.

Supplemental Draft
That's an interesting read. I remembered that Cris Carter and Steve Walsh were Supplemental draft guys, but I'd totally forgotten about Bosworth. I'd also forgotten about the Bernie Kosar mess here.

I read somewhere that there may not be supplemental draft this year because of the NFL lockout.

Supp. Draft in July. He and "bum" Herron. The buckeyes, like the Trojans, are toast for 5 years. As a Packer shareholder, I hope the vikings take him to back up Ponder, and Brent if he comes back. He is the next Cam Newton, "36 dart" " axe me if we play fast"

It'll be announced on a day when a major sports story occurs, so that it will get lost in the ESPN shuffle somewhat. I'll say OSU announces it the day LePunk James and the Heat win the NBA title, when ESPN will be slobbering about all things Lebron for about 3 weeks straight.

Agreed.

Players SHOULDN'T be kicked off the football team for minor infractions not should they be held accountable for the actions of a serial rules violator (Tressel).

What is unknown is did Pryor do something that has yet to be revealed? And I'm not talking about baseless claims that his drivers license is suspended. It may be but we have heard nothing to confirm it. Even if they are suspended it doesn't warrant being kicked out of school.

I can't speak to the heat folks looking to blame him for Tressels actions will have on him.

Baseless Claim?

Agreed.

Players SHOULDN'T be kicked off the football team for minor infractions not should they be held accountable for the actions of a serial rules violator (Tressel).

What is unknown is did Pryor do something that has yet to be revealed? And I'm not talking about baseless claims that his drivers license is suspended. It may be but we have heard nothing to confirm it. Even if they are suspended it doesn't warrant being kicked out of school.

I can't speak to the heat folks looking to blame him for Tressels actions will have on him.

Why are you saying that this is a baseless claim? It was reported in the Strib sports section this week that Pryor license had been suspended for 90 days because he was driving without insurance.

Why are saying this is a baseless claim? It was reported in the Strib sports section this week that Pryor license had been suspended for 90 days because he was driving without insurance.

COLUMBUS, Ohio --
It would appear that Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor is getting his affairs in order, as he gets his license reinstated and his attorney talks to NBC4.

NBC4 first reported this week that Pryor's driver's license was suspended two weeks ago for a failure to provide proof of insurance.

His license was suspended through Aug. 18 and as of Wednesday, court officials said he was not granted driving privileges.

Pryor went to the Ohio BMV Thursday to get his insurance situation straightened out.

Link

Personally, I think there is going to be more coming out about his car deals, and that may force the hand.

Why are saying this is a baseless claim? It was reported in the Strib sports section this week that Pryor license had been suspended for 90 days because he was driving without insurance.

I had seen nothing to substaniate that claim...the article you read would. That still is nothing that would warrant him being kicked out of school (I assume the basis of this thread). To me, the allogations against Pryor to date is a boarderline which hunt.

"Pryor drove dozens of car" He did? How do you know this and where did he get them are whose cars were they? The answers could point to something seedy (I lean that way knowing Tressels history) or they could point to a young man who is well known and has a lot of friends with nice cars. Boarder line but not illegal.

On a national level there are far to many folks wanting to make Pryor responsible for Tressels actions. They both should be held accountable for their own actions.

pryor will be fine, big deal if he got a car. blah blah. maybe he misses 1st 2 games, then he's cool.

Well that didn't take long after he figured his perks would dry up.

Top Bottom