Reusse column: Under that sweater beat the heart of a cheater

Ruesse needs to remember the wise saying, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. The crap Tressel has done (if it's true) he's paying for now. This is the lowest form of 'blogging'.

Reusse did just fine in talking about tressel today...

IF tressel wants special treatment the jerk shouldn't have turned his head so many times. His crooked days go all the way back to Youngstown... Who knows just how far this thing is going to go once Ohio State turns in the results of their investigation to the NCAA and then the NCAA comes in and starts digging up the skeletons in tressel's closet? They will take a good look at some of the benefits the osu players have been taking for a LONG time now. In case you haven't figured it out formo...this is a pretty big deal. And, I have a hunch it will get bigger and more damning as the investigators really get this thing rolling.

More power to Reusse!!!!! You people are really funny formo. Say, did you realize that formo is really just omrof spelled backwards? ; 0 )

IF tressel wants special treatment the jerk shouldn't have turned his head so many times. His crooked days go all the way back to Youngstown... Who knows just how far this thing is going to go once Ohio State turns in the results of their investigation to the NCAA and then the NCAA comes in and starts digging up the skeletons in tressel's closet? They will take a good look at some of the benefits the osu players have been taking for a LONG time now. In case you haven't figured it out formo...this is a pretty big deal. And, I have a hunch it will get bigger and more damning as the investigators really get this thing rolling.

More power to Reusse!!!!! You people are really funny formo. Say, did you realize that formo is really just omrof spelled backwards? ; 0 )

I try Wren.. I try.

In actuality, Tressel deserves everything he gets. But when a 'professional' columnist/journalist pours on and doesn't bring any new information on the subject at hand except for his holier-than-thou opinion, I'd rather said columnist not write a thing about the subject.

But hey.. That's just me.

Formo, the amazing thing is, it is the local Columbus, Ohio, newspaper that started this whole thing, and let me tell you something, my friend, if the hometown newspaper digs into it, is the lead in the reports and investigation, then there is more to it than either you, me, or anyone else can imagine. I, personally, will lose honestly before I win by hook or crook. But that is just me. period.

Go Honestly, Gophers.

Formo

I try Wren.. I try.

In actuality, Tressel deserves everything he gets. But when a 'professional' columnist/journalist pours on and doesn't bring any new information on the subject at hand except for his holier-than-thou opinion, I'd rather said columnist not write a thing about the subject.

But hey.. That's just me.

You need to remember that wren doesn't have any standards when it comes to writing, other than saying what he feels like when it comes to his own personal agendas. As far as his "values" in treating others with respect and fairly that only applies to Mason and Weber. Well that is not exactly correct. His belief is that if you say anything that isn’t consistent with Sainthood for these two you are a terrible person. That is what makes wren such a hypocrite.

I wonder when wren is going to write his books on integrity and faith.

You need to remember that wren doesn't have any standards when it comes to writing other than saying what he feels like when it comes to his own personal agendas. As far as his "values" in treating others with respect and fairly that only applies to Mason and Weber. Well that is not exactly correct. His belief is that if you say anything that isn’t consistent with Sainthood for these two you are a terrible person. That is what makes wren such a hypocrite.

I wonder when wren is going to write his books on integrity and faith.

Wait so Wren is a huge Mason fan too?

That doesn't make sense because from what I've gathered he's the biggest Brewball backer here. :confused:

It will be in the book Kuato Lives!

Wait so Wren is a huge Mason fan too?

That doesn't make sense because from what I've gathered he's the biggest Brewball backer here. :confused:

I am also confused by this. I used to think that he was calling everybody "Brewster Apologists" but he must have been saying "Brewster Apostles". I am sure he will explain it to all us in his books on integrity and faith.

Top Bottom