Future Gopher Q&A: Grayson Levine

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The next profile in the series is a conversation with Minnesota product Grayson Levine, a defensive back out of Eden Prairie.

Levine was rated as the No. 8 overall prospect in the state of Minnesota by Rivals.com. He was listed as the No. 117 safety in the nation by ESPN/Scouts Inc. He earned a three-star rankings from Rivals.com. He will join the Golden Gopher Football program this summer.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1406

anyone else really like this kid? I like what I am hearing, willing to work hard and do things the right way. Hopefully he can get it done on the field where it counts.

Yeah, I love his attitude, he doesn't seem afraid of a little hard work.

Interesting name. Is he Jewish?

Or will he go down with Samuel Ben-Jacob as the most Jewish-sounding Gopher gentile ever?

Yeah, the kid certainly isn't shy. I remember the interview Chris did with him right after he signed, he actually rubbed a few of us gopherholers the wrong way because he pretty much said that he thought the team had been lazy the last few years and loved the new coach because they wouldn't be lazy anymore. It made some of us question how well the upperclassman would love the idea of a highschool kid ragging on them.

If he's good, we'll call it swagger. If he isn't, will say he's arrogant. Either way, he doesn't seem to lack any confidence.

Top Bottom