2010 Recruits

How many scholarships are we going to have?

Rivals list Harrison Barnes has interest in Minnesota. which site is correct?

Nice grid BGA1

What is with Jacob Thomas getting 1 star? Has he had limited AAU exposure. In my mind, this just proves the huge disparity amongst recruiting services.

Thanks BGA

That 2010-11 team looks like it has all the ingredients and great potential for a Big10 Championship...and beyond.

1 star on Scout means they haven't been evaluated yet I believe.

And yeah, I like the looks of that 2010-11 team A LOT. Definitely championship potential there.

Well if everyone sticks around for 4 years, according to the grid it looks like our 2010-2011 & 2011-2012 teams will be contending for big ten titles.

Illinois & Ohio St. have some ridiculous recruiting classes coming in, and Purdue's sophomores will be seniors in 2010-11 to go along with some solid recruiting classes. Pretty much every Big Ten program is ascending, so it won't be as easy as it might seem to pick off titles. Should be fun to watch though. The down years of the Big Ten are quickly fading in the rear-view mirror.

Our incoming class is overrated. Rodney Harrison is good, and Combs can be good at times though he is a poor decision maker. Royce White is waaay overrated. Just look at his stats.

Our incoming class is overrated. Rodney Harrison is good, and Combs can be good at times though he is a poor decision maker. Royce White is waaay overrated. Just look at his stats.

I disagree on all accounts. Rodney Harrison is old, has used up all of his college eligibility and doesn't play basketball.

Royce White plays on one of the best high school teams in the country, his team wins every game by double digits and has numerous other scoring options. His stats are a very poor indicter of his future success.

I disagree on all accounts. Rodney Harrison is old, has used up all of his college eligibility and doesn't play basketball.

Royce White plays on one of the best high school teams in the country, his team wins every game by double digits and has numerous other scoring options. His stats are a very poor indicter of his future success.

One of the best in the country? You can't be serious. Also, I meant Rodney Williams.

I like your moniker, was Golden Shower already taken?

Damn I was excited to see Rodney harrison play BB for the gophs. Oh well. I use to pick him up for my fantasy football teams, he was good for my team.

One of the best in the country? You can't be serious.

Why not? How many teams in the country have three seniors that have high D-I scholarships and another with a scholarship to a quality school like Santa Clara?

Why not? How many teams in the country have three seniors that have high D-I scholarships and another with a scholarship to a quality school like Santa Clara?

This is Minnesota. We simply don't produce great sports teams with the exception of hockey.

ESPN rates them as a top 30 team and they are highly underrated....some sites rate them as top 10. Watch them play and you should understand. We are also not recruiting anyone with the name Rodney Harrison or anyone named combs.

Jshow dont u have a cow to milk out there in Kentucky u pathetic troll??

Royce White is probably better prepared for college ball playing on a team that has the options that Hopkins has. He has had to learn to play as part of a team rather than as an individual. His stats are not a good indicator of his abilities.

Top Bottom