Souhan on Gray

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Not sure if this link works. I couldn't bring myself to actually give him a web hit, so I hope it copied from the source link.

Link

I'll give credit where it's due. It's not the worst thing Soupcan's ever written. The jist of it is that the Gophers may not be good, but Gray gives fans reason to believe that they may be "exciting". ReallY? Riveting stuff. Anyone who saw Gray destroy Tyler Sash could figure out that he's a weapon that the Gophers haven't had in quite a while.

I thought Gray trucked Greg Castillo on that third down run last year? (He made Clayborn whiff and then trucked a defensive back. I believe the Minnesota Daily had Castillo as the one who got trucked.)

I can't go back and look at the play right now, but does anyone have a link?

I thought Gray trucked Greg Castillo on that third down run last year? (He made Clayborn whiff and then trucked a defensive back. I believe the Minnesota Daily had Castillo as the one who got trucked.)

I can't go back and look at the play right now, but does anyone have a link?

Gray crushed Castillo on the third down run. Just watched the DVR. Castillo also got burned by McKnight three plays before. He had a hard day.

My bad. Memory is a bit fuzzy. Maybe I'm thinking about one of the running backs running him over on the way to the endzone?

Top Bottom