Big Ten Network Prime Time Schedule

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
According to the website it will be announced tonight at 7pm. Probably the Iowa and NDSU games from what I speculate.

After looking at the composite BT schedule, it now would not shock me if the NDSU game is a night game. The only good news about that is there is time for 18 holes in the morning before tailgating...

After looking at the composite BT schedule, it now would not shock me if the NDSU game is a night game. The only good news about that is there is time for 18 holes in the morning before tailgating...

Gotta love that.

Blame Becky and the Cheaters for the lack of a Halloween night game this year. Would have thought Iowa @ MN would be a night game for sure on the BTN.....till I saw the cheaters are hosing Becky that night. Thus we will be relegated to 11 am again with MSU@Nebraska being the 2:30 kick.....

I think we could still get a night game on ESPN for Halloween. We better, Halloween night games was becoming a nice little tradition.

Blame Becky and the Cheaters for the lack of a Halloween night game this year. Would have thought Iowa @ MN would be a night game for sure on the BTN.....till I saw the cheaters are hosing Becky that night. Thus we will be relegated to 11 am again with MSU@Nebraska being the 2:30 kick.....

Why is it that BTN does not have a night game listed for 10/29? Is it because OSU vs. Wisconsin is already set for ABC that night?

Now that all the night games for ESPN and B1G Network are announced, I believe all other games are at 11am or 2:30pm. Does anyone know this as fact or is there still a chance that another game could be at night?

Northwestern must have petitioned the Network to play as many night games as possible. They are trying to raise attendance and atmosphere.

Now that all the night games for ESPN and B1G Network are announced, I believe all other games are at 11am or 2:30pm. Does anyone know this as fact or is there still a chance that another game could be at night?

Northwestern must have petitioned the Network to play as many night games as possible. They are trying to raise attendance and atmosphere.

I'm almost positive its fact. The away team has no say on games scheuled out this far for night purposes, but if a night game wanted to be scheduled in-season I believe the visiting team can say no, and thus the game would be 11 or 2:30.

Its possible one more night game could be added, but I highly doubt it will. I see a lot of 11 kickoffs in our future this season.

In the past there have been a few rare BT games at 5pm-ish on espn2. We could always hold out hope for one of those.

I would love to have the Iowa game at night on that Halloween weekend. Can somebody please make that happen?

Why is it that BTN does not have a night game listed for 10/29? Is it because OSU vs. Wisconsin is already set for ABC that night?

Ugh. I can not wait for the day when all B1G conf games are streaming over the internet for free from BTN.

ABC and ESPN create no content of their own relevant to the game itself that's worth anything. They're just distribution systems that are technologically obsolete.

Ugh. I can not wait for the day when all B1G conf games are streaming over the internet for free from BTN.

ABC and ESPN create no content of their own relevant to the game itself that's worth anything. They're just distribution systems that are technologically obsolete.

Hope you're prepared to wait. Unless BTN negotiates the right to stream (unlikely given the money ABC/ESPN shell out for the rights) this isn't coming any time soon.

A few months ago B1G said there were likely not going to be 11:00 AM games anymore. Have we heard anything more about that? I'd love it if they bumped it back to at least 12:00...

A few months ago B1G said there were likely not going to be 11:00 AM games anymore. Have we heard anything more about that? I'd love it if they bumped it back to at least 12:00...

To my knowledge they simply said they wanted to renegotiate the contracts to eliminate 11am kicks. I don't believe it has happened yet.

Glad Halloween weekend looks like an afternoon game. That's high school section semifinal day and high school coaches and players around the state are not able to make those Halloween night games.

Rose-

Do you really think they are coming to an afternoon Gopher game prior to their section semi-final games? Also, many high school section semi-final games are afternoon games. The players and coaches are much more likely to come to a Gopher game AFTER their section semi-final game as opposed to before.

Rose-

Do you really think they are coming to an afternoon Gopher game prior to their section semi-final games? Also, many high school section semi-final games are afternoon games. The players and coaches are much more likely to come to a Gopher game AFTER their section semi-final game as opposed to before.

My take was he was making fun of the "oh heaven's not another night game on Halloween weekend b/c of section FB" comments that typically pop up. At least, that's what I'm hoping he was doing.

Rose-

If it is an 11am game some might. Especially younger players who don't dress in 5a. Especially coaches that only play minor roles on large coaching staffs. Especially family members of players who would have a game that night that could now go to both. You are correct in saying not many varsity players or coaches would, though I'm sure there are a few that might.

My take was he was making fun of the "oh heaven's not another night game on Halloween weekend b/c of section FB" comments that typically pop up. At least, that's what I'm hoping he was doing.

Nope he was serious......dead serious

And so damned irritating and distracting to watch. The constant motion, crawler, ESPN sidebars and everything else, I can't stand to watch espn broadcasts.

Top Bottom