Where is lakesbison this time?

Yea I think we rested alot of our players for our season ending series on thursday, we are currently in 3rd place and want to stay in 3rd to avoid playing ORAL ROBERTS in round 1 of conference playoffs.

Mark Schroeder...... 4.1 6 5 5 3 3 19 22 71
Parker Trewin....... 2.2 1 0 0 1 2 8 10 37
Bryant Larson.......

those are our worst pitchers.......................

or we just plain LOST........ take your pick.

Attendence 419
Attendence in Fargo 1041

Yea I think we rested alot of our players for our season ending series on thursday, we are currently in 3rd place and want to stay in 3rd to avoid playing ORAL ROBERTS in round 1 of conference playoffs.

Mark Schroeder...... 4.1 6 5 5 3 3 19 22 71
Parker Trewin....... 2.2 1 0 0 1 2 8 10 37
Bryant Larson.......

those are our worst pitchers.......................

or we just plain LOST........ take your pick.

Attendence 419
Attendence in Fargo 1041

Major function for your team, lakesbison...minor league experience for the Gophers.

In other words, hosting Minnesota is a major event for the Bison. Hosting the Bison, not so much a much of a major event for Minnesota. He claims that NDSU was resting their best pitchers for conference games, but won't acknowledge that a Big Ten team would save its best pitchers for Big Ten games. We didn't put all our eggs into this NDSU game either.

mid week game in fargo: HUGE FREAKIN DEAL!!!!!!!!!

mid week game in mpls: ho hum.

i'm sure attendance in fargo was boosted by the fact that qdoba was handing out t-shirts to students before the game. i got there half an hour before the game and people were already leaving.

Top Bottom