Gopher Football Webisode 9: Building Trust

Amazing production quality, no one will question that.

The content is getting repetitive. I wish they could follow the players and coaches throughout the end of spring classes/recruiting, through summer workouts, etc. leading up to fall camp. There are tons of ideas - following players through finals (what it's like to be a student at the U of Minn, a Big Ten academic school), following coaches on the spring recruiting trail and the hardships they make traveling, follow the players when they go home to meet their families, see what their home towns are like, etc.

Amazing production quality, no one will question that.

The content is getting repetitive. I wish they could follow the players and coaches throughout the end of spring classes/recruiting, through summer workouts, etc. leading up to fall camp. There are tons of ideas - following players through finals (what it's like to be a student at the U of Minn, a Big Ten academic school), following coaches on the spring recruiting trail and the hardships they make traveling, follow the players when they go home to meet their families, see what their home towns are like, etc.

Agreed, though I get the impression that these were all shot over a very short period of time a while ago. Haven't validated that, but I suspect that the got most of their footage over a week or so of practice.

"...I don't want waltzes out there, you understand?...but I do like you, alot..."

Agreed, though I get the impression that these were all shot over a very short period of time a while ago. Haven't validated that, but I suspect that the got most of their footage over a week or so of practice.

If that's true, then of course that's fine but maybe they should suspend the videos for a while. Just seems like there's nothing much more to say about the type of coach that Kill is, what he expects, spring football, etc. I think we get it now. Lets move on and up towards fall camp.

Top Bottom