dumb question time

ilovethebarn

Reaction score
This is a before the game starts question. After the pre-game clock winds down and the teams line up for the anthem, what does the student section chant? It always sounds pretty cool and I would like to know what they say.

Thanks in advance for any help.

During the intermission in the middle of the song as well as to start the chant at the end, the students yell "eat 'em up eat 'em up shove it up (blank*)" The chant that ends the cheer goes "Kill. Maim. Pillage. Burn. Kill maim pillage burn eat babies. Hoosier babies." Hoosier would be whatever the opposing mascot that night is.

*a variety of things go in here. "The crease," at hockey games, "their end zone" at football games, or often, simply "their _sshole."

This is a before the game starts question. After the pre-game clock winds down and the teams line up for the anthem, what does the student section chant? It always sounds pretty cool and I would like to know what they say.

Thanks in advance for any help.

In the case of Basketball it's "Eat em up, eat em up, shove it up their A- holes" followed by "Kill, Rape, Pillage, Burn (repeat) Eat Babies....(insert mascot here) babies."

Time changes all things...

In the case of Basketball it's "Eat em up, eat em up, shove it up their A- holes" followed by "Kill, Rape, Pillage, Burn (repeat) Eat Babies....(insert mascot here) babies."

I'm dating myself again, but the "clean" version for basketball used to be:

'shove it up their HOOP!'

Wade is right. The second word is NOT rape. This seems to be a common misconception, but as both he and I have said, it's Kill, MAIM, Pillage, Burn.

Top Bottom