NC State transfer (Harrow) to Minnesota?

Found this in Gary Parrish blog. There's a guy (see reader comments) claiming guard Ryan Harrow might end up in Minnesota. Take it for what it's worth. Difficult to put much stock in what a guy says when his moniker is "Manboobs".

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/28838099

Touche! Although we are a nation who's greatest political scoop of all time came from something called "Deep Throat" so we've now progressed to "Manboobs"!

Here are his numbers from last year:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=51401

Scout had him ranked as the #8 PG in the nation out of HS.

Go Gophers!!

There aren't any scholerships available. He is not comming to Minnesota.

Bleed, and don't forget that as a country we've also progressed to the point where we give air time to a "talent" like Snooki.

I don't know why anyone would believe anything they read in a comments section of an article.

Yes, they are on scholarship the year they sit out unless they agreed to come as a walk-on (re: Halvorsen).

Pretty sure our buddy "manboobs" just said that in spite towards Kentucky fans.

There aren't any scholerships available. He is not comming to Minnesota.

I hate to say this but there aren't any scholarships available at this moment. I hope we do not lose any more players but today if kids think that they will not get the PT they need they seem more than willing to sit out a year to see if the grass is greener elsewhere. We have a long time to go before the fall semester.

I am sure Tubby knows if there are any players borderline considering transfering, etc. There also may be one or two that Tubby is gently or otherwise encouraging to look elsewhere.

Maybe he's the stud transfer that there was so much talk about before??? Doubt it, but a guy can wish, right? No scholarships available, but.....I'm sure one could be found if necessary.

I'd like it to be true that Harrow is on his way to Minnesota, but "Manboobs" seems to just be baiting other fans in that thread. If there is mutual interest between Harrow and the Gophers, I am sure we would have a scholarship for him one way or the other.

I hate to say this but there aren't any scholarships available at this moment. I hope we do not lose any more players but today if kids think that they will not get the PT they need they seem more than willing to sit out a year to see if the grass is greener elsewhere. We have a long time to go before the fall semester.

I am sure Tubby knows if there are any players borderline considering transfering, etc. There also may be one or two that Tubby is gently or otherwise encouraging to look elsewhere.

I guess that I should have added that someone might opt for the pros (Ralph). In any event this is why you don't close the door on any prospect.

I have a little trepidation with you guys talking about "Manboobs". :confused:

I would trust the info more if the moniker was "Professional College Basketball Analyst Who Is Always Right."

Top Bottom